Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help with AP Teemo Runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaiserWegenstein

08-19-2012

Hello all,
if this is in the wrong section, I do apologize.
I thoroughly enjoy playing AP Teemo.

I have saved 16,000 IP and am wondering what runes I should buy?
My main items in game typically enhance these stats: CDR, AS, AP(really like to get high AP)
My first ability is Q, then E.
My masteries are 9-0-11

Any input is appreciated. I will provide more information if needed.

-KaiserWegenstein

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

acosn

08-19-2012

Don't play AP Teemo.

If Teemo can establish himself as the dominant presence in top lane he can easily snow ball into a skirmisher role where the enemy team finds themselves all but unable to oppose his pushes without getting pushed somewhere else.

If he can't Teemo still makes for a competent team fighter provided he knows how to position himself and his mushrooms. Making it impossible for the enemy team to disengage from team fights is still a very good fallback to have.

Unfortunately neither of these builds work with AP purist builds. Typically you either build Teemo pure AD, as a hybrid, or in a goofy AS + on hit build.