Draft Racing Rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeeSinToVayne

08-19-2012

DarkWarrior007's Draft Race!
Hello. If you are reading this you are probably in a Draft Race Queue right now.
This Thread is here to let people know my rules of the game and the way I play it.

[Basic Rules]
1) You cannot Lane
2) You cannot Farm
3) you cannot Leach Experience
4) You cannot buy Items such as Banshee's Veil and Quick Silver Sash, No Snowball Items (any Items that Stack), Guardian Angel is a nono
5) You cannot use Teleport or Cleanse.

6) Global Ultimates are NOT ALLOWED

[Basic Stragety]
So Basically there are 2 Defenders Defending the base, so none of the enemy runners can get into the pool. there are also 2 runners, runners run through the jungle to attempt to get in the enemy pool (also known as Fountain) Lastly there is a Roamer.The Job of a roamer is to walk around your jungle and the enemy's and kill wards and place wards. you get most of your money by killing the enemy runners and wards.

-------RECOMMENDED CHAMPIONS--------
Runners: Poppy, Ezreal, Shen, Vlad, Gragas, Fizz, Katarina... Mostly anyone who can get threw the Base Wall without using your flash

Roamers: Olaf, Pantheon, Udyr, Lee Sin... Mostly anyone who can kill quickly and easily

Defenders: Ashe, Alistar, Blitzcrank, Volibear, Trundle, Darius, Lux... Mostly anyone with a lot of CC (Crowd Control > Slows Stuns Snares)

Extra Rules of mine.

1) Runners Must run at least every 5 minutes.. 5 minutes gives a runner enough time to run and get cooldown on spells back.

2) There Cannot be more then 2 ppl defending. If your just scored and you had just respawned leave any of the runners alone. but if 5 people are trying to score and there are only your 2 defenders feel free to help them out other wise Roam until your Cooldown is back

3) If you are AFK in the game you will be put on a list and after that game you try joining you will be kicked from the game.

4) Have Funn. Keep your Attitude Positive

5) Every game I select a Score Keeper that person is to be the only one saying the score.

Thanks for Reading! Get Ready to play! Thank you! -DarkWarrior007

AlphariusRising

08-19-2012

4) Cheating is not allowed so dont do it.

The point of cheating is to break the rules...

Having a rule against cheating isn't going to do anything.

KnightxSScarlett

08-19-2012

Since when are BV and QSS snowball items?

08-19-2012

I think you have the idea of snowball wrong. Snowball would include Sword of the Occult, Meijas Soulstealer, Leviathan stuff that actually get better as you do good

LeeSinToVayne

08-20-2012

I didnt mean Snowball lol.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

notice how he mentions qss/bv before saying snowball, and also mentions guardian angel in a separate phrase. it's simply an item limitation rule, not a "no snowball" rule specifically...

Freon160

01-03-2013

goddamn those extra rules are so gay.

dragonkingtw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2013

I have a question, if you are defending and the minions reach your base, do you just leave them, like if the tower is killing them do i avoid that spot so i dont leach exp?

MadknightXD

07-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonkingtw View Post
I have a question, if you are defending and the minions reach your base, do you just leave them, like if the tower is killing them do i avoid that spot so i dont leach exp?
Wont Happen wouldnt take that long because no one will push minions

ImNotGayISwear

1 Week Ago

this game mode seems interesting