Trolls in TT

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
Please be quiet, you sound like you are realizing you're having some sort of breakthrough with racial status and pride with it, but you're just being stupid. You're comparing humans to deer. Deer are not like humans in any sort of way. They have different minds, different bodies, different reflexes, different instincts, different pretty much in every way. Your second paragraph, I don't even want to try to go into, it is ridiculously ignorant, to be matter of fact. We're not animals, first of all. You can't compare nature to humans. Really, you can't. The thing that humans have different is their capacity for reason and logic. Our brains and minds evolved beyond those of animals in nature. We can reason when we do bad things, and therefore change the way we do things, just because of it. Saying that bottom line, there really is no difference in race, and basing it off that in nature there isn't, is incredibly stupid, to be honest. I believe that a perfect world would come from everyone treating each other the same, no idiotic "white pride", or even "black pride". In the end we're all human, and I would be completely fine with someone saying something like "human pride", because that would make sense. Saying "white pride" is specifying a specific race, and saying you are proud of it. It demoralizes other races. Just plain stupid.
So, what exactly is an "animal"? With so much diversity among different animal species, it's difficult to imagine what they all might have in common. First, animals are "multicellular" (composed of many cells). In most animals, these cells are organized into tissues that make up different organs and organ systems. Second, all animals are heterotrophs (= "other feeder"), meaning that they must obtain energy and nourishment by consuming other organisms. (Plants are referred to as autotrophs or "self feeders") because they produce their own food by the process of photosynthesis.) In addition, all animals require oxygen for their metabolism , can sense and respond to their environment, and have the capacity to reproduce sexually (though many reproduce asexually as well). During their development from a fertilized egg to adult, all animals pass through a series of embryonic stages as part of their normal life cycle. In many respects, the embryonic phases are quite similar across animal groups.

We are not like deer? We may not look alike on the outside but really, we are similar. (^^) For 1 both deer and humans are mammals. We both give birth to young LIVE offspring, we both have a spines, we feed our offspring with milk and we technically both have fur. We have different minds? That's true: 1 has the brain size of a peanut and the other of a coconut (IDK the real sizes). But deep down, things that we cant even observe, we are not. Our brains/bodies are both "wired" to survive. If our bodies/mind were not "wired" to survive we would not know to eat or to reproduce or drink or run from danger, any multi or singular cellular organism would die as whole. Our bodies may be different on the outside yes and in many ways we different on the outside but in many ways we are also the same. Many thing some to mind but i would be sitting here all night so i'll just use 1. many organs both humans and deer share. different reflexes? Well last time i checked a reflex is; "An action that is performed without conscious thought as a response to a stimulus." different instincts? both of our main instincts are to live and survive.

my first paragraph should state scientific evidence that we ARE humans.
we cant compare nature to humans? Well humans are mammals, mammals are animals and and animals are nature. saying you cant compare the two is basicly saying that animals as a whole aren't part of nature if humans aren't.
Here is something i can agree with you on "humans have different is their capacity for reason and logic." \
i've proven my point on the deer/human/nature/animals thing.

Please don't bring idealogical nonsense into an argument. If everyone were black that may stop racism but it will never ever make this a perfect world. Most wars aren't started because they don't like the color of someone's (MOST) skin. there will always be jealousy and that is what makes our world imperfect NOT race (though it may play a slight factor).

PS I am still confused on why i am not allowed to be proud that im white?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
In the end we're all human, and I would be completely fine with someone saying something like "human pride", because that would make sense. Saying "white pride" is specifying a specific race, and saying you are proud of it. It demoralizes other races. Just plain stupid.
"Saying "white pride" is specifying a specific race, and saying you are proud of it."
hold on joe bro, saying black pride isnt specifying a specific race? yet white pride is? little hypocritical aren't we? next you are probably going to say that being gay is a choice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillWW

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
LOL WHAT THE WHAT
YOURE SAYING THAT NAMES ARE JUST MISINTERPRETED AND PEOPLE VIEW IT DIFFERENTLY? Your name is "whitepridefoeva" how can anyone misinterpret that. Still reported, still gg, still no re.
youre obviously too simple minded to understand. Yes, I'm saying that if the first thing you assume is that hes racist, that you, yourself are practicing prejudice too. I'm hispanic by the way, so don't try to go the route of saying I'm probably an racist, anti-semetic skinhead too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

Senior Member

08-20-2012

White pride!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Let Me Eat You

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragon30 View Post
"Saying "white pride" is specifying a specific race, and saying you are proud of it."
hold on joe bro, saying black pride isnt specifying a specific race? yet white pride is? little hypocritical aren't we? next you are probably going to say that being gay is a choice.
You a goof bro, I specifically said that saying black pride is also specifying a race. People who like saying white pride really try hard to make anyone against their views to be a hypocrite.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
youre obviously too simple minded to understand. Yes, I'm saying that if the first thing you assume is that hes racist, that you, yourself are practicing prejudice too. I'm hispanic by the way, so don't try to go the route of saying I'm probably an racist, anti-semetic skinhead too.
No, you're not a racist, anti-semetic skinhead. You're just someone who must like to argue about points you have no relevance in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
You a goof bro, I specifically said that saying black pride is also specifying a race. People who like saying white pride really try hard to make anyone against their views to be a hypocrite.
yeah after reading it again i realized what you said, so may bad

i still think that eliminating racism isn't going to make our world perfect.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillWW

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
You a goof bro, I specifically said that saying black pride is also specifying a race. People who like saying white pride really try hard to make anyone against their views to be a hypocrite.



No, you're not a racist, anti-semetic skinhead. You're just someone who must like to argue about points you have no relevance in.
No, not true. I replied to original post and was on topic. I only came to his defense because everyone was more focused on his name than answering him. 4 pages of meaningless bull not even relevant to his question. And it's funny you say I like to argue points that have i no relevance in. so what, I have to be white to have an opinion on this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
No, not true. I replied to original post and was on topic. I only came to his defense because everyone was more focused on his name than answering him. 4 pages of meaningless bull not even relevant to his question. And it's funny you say I like to argue points that have i no relevance in. so what, I have to be white to have an opinion on this?
agreed this post has gone to far!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Let Me Eat You

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
No, not true. I replied to original post and was on topic. I only came to his defense because everyone was more focused on his name than answering him. 4 pages of meaningless bull not even relevant to his question. And it's funny you say I like to argue points that have i no relevance in. so what, I have to be white to have an opinion on this?
Pretty much, yes. Completely actually. I can't talk about black pride, I can talk about a white persons perspective on black pride. I'm not black, never will be, and can never truly understand black pride. The same goes for everything else. That's like saying men should have an opinion on the legalization of abortions, something they have absolutely nothing to do with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillWW

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
Pretty much, yes. Completely actually. I can't talk about black pride, I can talk about a white persons perspective on black pride. I'm not black, never will be, and can never truly understand black pride. The same goes for everything else. That's like saying men should have an opinion on the legalization of abortions, something they have absolutely nothing to do with.
now were switching on to the perspective of black pride. I honestly don't think you know what youre arguing against. As for the comment about abortions, thats such an invalid analogy. Why shouldn't men be able to have an opinion on it? Last time I checked, it took both parties to make a child. Its obvious theres no point arguing with you. You can tell by your previous posts that youre either too young to understand or you have a very narrow understanding of the world.


12345678 ... 9