Trolls in TT

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WillWW

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeykris View Post
Because "White Pride" is literally the slogan of the KKK and White Supremacists.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_pride
They got it on all their t-shirts.
You're a fan of eminem?

Shadeykris

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
You're a fan of eminem?
Reference I'm missing, I guess.

WillWW

08-19-2012

Quote:
Reference I'm missing, I guess.

No, I see your name is ShadeyKris, as in Slim Shady, so I thought you might be a fan of eminem.

Killua Walker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Holy **** calm down people, if guys say that "blacks are surpassed" yet you turn around and do the same thing to whites (this doesn't just go for black but all races). Stop being hypocrites!

i dont find as many trolls but people who are bigger *******s and say **** like "u ****ing suck. get a life, and my favourite GET LAID"

Shadeykris

08-19-2012

Quote:
No, I see your name is ShadeyKris, as in Slim Shady, so I thought you might be a fan of eminem.
Oh, haha. Not specifically, no.
My real name is Kris, and I go by Shade usually, and at some point it became a composite name.

WillWW

08-19-2012

Quote:
Oh, haha. Not specifically, no.
My real name is Kris, and I go by Shade usually, and at some point it became a composite name.
I believe you. My point is that, even though names may appear to be associated with certain things, at times, they are not.

Let Me Eat You

08-19-2012

Quote:
I believe you. My point is that, even though names may appear to be associated with certain things, at times, they are not.
LOL WHAT THE WHAT
YOURE SAYING THAT NAMES ARE JUST MISINTERPRETED AND PEOPLE VIEW IT DIFFERENTLY? Your name is "whitepridefoeva" how can anyone misinterpret that. Still reported, still gg, still no re.

tempnameA623

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
LOL WHAT THE WHAT
YOURE SAYING THAT NAMES ARE JUST MISINTERPRETED AND PEOPLE VIEW IT DIFFERENTLY? Your name is "whitepridefoeva" how can anyone misinterpret that. Still reported, still gg, still no re.
I see. Then in your mind white people really aren't allowed to have pride in their race, even though all other races are. That makes you a hypocrite my friend.

Let Me Eat You

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePrideFoEva View Post
I see. Then in your mind white people really aren't allowed to have pride in their race, even though all other races are. That makes you a hypocrite my friend.
White pride is associated with racism. Ask any logical person outside of the crazy house you must live in (probably Louisiana)

tempnameA623

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emfteka View Post
White pride is associated with racism. Ask any logical person outside of the crazy house you must live in (probably Louisiana)
And why is white pride associated with racism if no other "racial pride" is? It is a double standard that is, in itself, racist. If other races are allowed to have racial pride, but whites are not, that is racism. Take BET (Black Entertainment Television) for example: that station has been running how long now? If someone make a WET it would be shut down faster than you can blink, all on the premise of racism. But it's not racist to have a black entertainment channel? That is racial inequality, aka societal racism.

I could comment on how you're being racist yourself in this post with that cute little quip about Louisiana, but that would be far too easy.

123456 ... 9