Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need 1 (not used) Pbe account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ferffffffffff

08-19-2012

Hi, I really want to play Pbe but i cant until the first 3 days of September by the new rule. So does anyone of you has any old account you dont use anymore and ill be very grateful if you would share it with me that account until i can registrer.

Luckiley I downloaded the game before but I ddnt made an account.

thanks

Tögether Alone

08-19-2012

Ban hammmerrrrrr

Kokbiel

08-19-2012

He really means, "Hi, I really want to try the newest champ and dodge every single game I don't get him."

KhaotixKhaos

08-19-2012

Quote:
crispin56:
He really means, "Hi, I really want to try the newest champ and dodge every single game I don't get him."

This^

Graiskye

08-19-2012

So how is a person supposed to get this account info to you ?

Hidden Dragon

08-19-2012

enjoy your ban

Eternal Demøn

08-19-2012

I thought the new rule was clear? Just because youre asking for an account makes you break the rules. Youre probably one of those leavers/trolls that got raped.

Darc Samus

08-19-2012

Quote:
ferffffffffff:
Hi, I really want to play Pbe but i cant until the first 3 days of September by the new rule. So does anyone of you has any old account you dont use anymore and ill be very grateful if you would share it with me that account until i can registrer.

Luckiley I downloaded the game before but I ddnt made an account.

thanks

Guaranteed troll. Guaranteed.

Mochrie

08-19-2012

Theres good reason this new rule exists...

Numbah

08-19-2012

Maybe if your name was more convincing and less Troollllllllllll people might want to believe but yes ur breaking the rules 1st 2nd and 3rd of the months only.