Looking for people to play with, norms or ranked..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeasuhL

08-12-2012

So I messed around any my ranked is 900 something so it's understandable if you don't want to duo q, some people really care about their elo..I just personally don't.

I'm really skilled though; I don't care if you are or not. The only requirement is that you have Skype, ts3, vent, etc. We have to be able to communicate. I'm posting on the forums to find people so I can talk to em'! I hate playing with only text communication, it's just simply not sufficient.

I play AP mid or AD carry.

P.S. I also don't care what level you are, 1-29 hit me up! If anyone needs any help learning the game I'll do my best!

lordofcod76

08-12-2012

hey im Lv 15 and am not great and have skype but it is not working yet fore some reason if you want to add me go ahead

WeasuhL

08-12-2012

Sure thing man! I added you but you're offline. I'll be playing for awhile, if you get on just IM me.

Anyone else?

Eviljoker69

08-12-2012

Im looking for people to play with, not the best but improving what I can, would like to get better at support if I had an AD carry with me. Ill be on most of the time tomorrow

Kaylulis

Recruiter

08-12-2012

Wish I woulda seen this sooner. Was having a string of bad luck with some dom games earlier so I just stopped playing for the night, though I wanted to play some summoners rift, just not by myself. I'm off for the night, but add me if you wanna play some time.

WeasuhL

08-12-2012

Added both of you. I'm currently running with four level 30s and a level 10 :P We're 3-0, switching out roles and what not. It's a lot of fun.

Feel free to add me!

WeasuhL

08-13-2012

Bump! Online now

WeasuhL

08-13-2012

Bump. I have open spots now.

Greatest Dad NA

08-20-2012

I'll give you a shot I suppose, add me whenever.

Tynq

08-20-2012

I'll give it a shot, add me when you want to