Anyone play with/teach me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marinedalek

08-19-2012

Hello fellow summoners,
I have been playing League for a bit now, I am level 30 with around 750 wins, I still think that I could improve, I want to get better at ranked matches and just the game in general. I am good pretty much anywhere, except top when I am not a certain champ. Mid is my best, support/ad carry my second best. I would really like someone to play with, and someone to help me get better. I know its a lot to ask, but surely there are some nice souls out there, could maybe reward with RP if they are really good, just as a sort of 'thankyou'. If you bothered to read this far thanks, hope to see one of you soon

Marine

Boomstick II

08-19-2012

I'd be happy to 1v1 with you and point out anything I see.

I'm ~1500 elo atm so I'm not that great, and I'm at college now so I won't be able to help you out too often but anytime I'm on, it'd be fun.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Hey Marine, add me and we can chat in game. I aways enjoy giving a hand when I can and sharinga some ideas and strategies.

Astral Yorae

FaerellG

08-19-2012

Added you. I'm in the 1400 bracket currently.

Marinedalek

08-20-2012

Thanks guys, I appreciate the goodness of your souls I'll have a game with you when I can, it would be great.