Indisputable explanation as to why TT is broken, I challenge you to prove me wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Let Me Eat You

08-21-2012

BashDaddy, please review your posts and everything you've said, and realize you're biased. Anyone who disagrees with you is completely wrong? I suggest if you want to have a constructive conversation about how Twisted Treeline is 'broken', you should at least consider other peoples opinions, instead of using emotional responses that just instantly deny anything anyone says.

WillWW

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BashDaddy View Post
1. It seems quite obvious to that it was not intended that you had to dive the final tower, think about it.

2. Obviously the super turret is not a glitch, I never said it was, but the idea that you can pull all of the minions into the laser forcing the other team to dive the tower is bug abuse.

3. The comparison to SR is relevant because it highlights how you cannot camp at your final towers in the same way as TT. In TT you have to dive the tower as they will pull minions whereas in SR the minions reach the towers.

4. Yes I realize you should not attack the inhibitors, its essentially the first thing I wrote. Please learn to read. This doesn't change the fact you have to kill the inhibitors before you push the final tower, which you have to dive. Nothing in your fourth point is even relevant to what I said.

5. You are a moron, the only way you could prove me wrong is if you someone made some good argument as to why it seems fair in the scheme of a LoL game to prolong a game making it boring by abusing a bug that was definitely never intended.

That's what it comes down to. Is it fair that teams are forced to dive the final tower in order to kill it, even with both lanes pushed to base? If you say yes you should really stop playing LoL.

It's funny, that you still have yet to prove the game is broken, and how you're so defensive because you know that you have no actual proof to back up your claim.

1. It's obviously quite obvious that no one is forcing you to dive the final tower. If you play correctly and intelligently. I wouldn't even say that 20% of the games I played involved any of my team diving the main turret just to suicide and down it, although it has happened. Doesn't mean the game is broken just because I said some of the games have happened that way.

2. I never said that you said the super turret was a glitch, I said it is a form of turret hugging. Only on a much stronger scale, and not every champ can pull ALL of the minions to it.

3. As I said before, two different games, only with the same objective. So if you're looking for a map more like SR, then be my guest, and go play SR.

4. Whoa there, kiddo. Quite hypocritical of you to say I should learn to read when you don't take the time to read what I wrote. Re-read it. It says nothing about you NOT attacking the inhibitors. It was in reply to your second post about the enemy team turtling and free-farming.

5. Oh yes, I'm the moron. Whether you like me or not, the point of the matter is, that everything you described is just opinion. Not fact. You don't have the skill or the team composition to keep this from happening, I'm sorry, not my fault. I'm sorry you can't adapt, and I'm sorry you've had so many losses because your enemies were smarter than you.
IT just sounds to me as though you want your minions to do all the work for you. You want them to take out the main turret and nexus for you.

And here's the point about me proving you wrong. To you it may be boring to have the game prolonged, but guess what that is? Why yes, it's an opinion. So it's your thought about the minions being pulled into the super turret. (P.S. It would be a glitch if their path actually took them directly into the base turret.)

Hate to break it to you, but it's not bug abuse. Just the other team taking advantage of your stupidity.

Judas Priest

08-22-2012

Quote:
1. It seems quite obvious to that it was not intended that you had to dive the final tower, think about it.

2. Obviously the super turret is not a glitch, I never said it was, but the idea that you can pull all of the minions into the laser forcing the other team to dive the tower is bug abuse.

3. The comparison to SR is relevant because it highlights how you cannot camp at your final towers in the same way as TT. In TT you have to dive the tower as they will pull minions whereas in SR the minions reach the towers.

4. Yes I realize you should not attack the inhibitors, its essentially the first thing I wrote. Please learn to read. This doesn't change the fact you have to kill the inhibitors before you push the final tower, which you have to dive. Nothing in your fourth point is even relevant to what I said.

5. You are a moron, the only way you could prove me wrong is if you someone made some good argument as to why it seems fair in the scheme of a LoL game to prolong a game making it boring by abusing a bug that was definitely never intended.

That's what it comes down to. Is it fair that teams are forced to dive the final tower in order to kill it, even with both lanes pushed to base? If you say yes you should really stop playing LoL.
I totally agree.

Iron Hare

08-22-2012

The simple solution is just to fix the minion path, a short curve to the wall and away from the fountain should make it far more difficult aggro them straight into the fountain.

Dumaraz

08-22-2012

Quote:

I love TT--- I also agree with a lot of your points.

Here's my issue above though, how is using a legitimate feature in a given game-mode not a glitch (because it's not technical error of any sorts,) but then it's considered *bug-abuse*?

How did you come to that conclusion? It's not a bug or glitch, it's just simply the Go-To strategy-- maybe you could go as far as saying, it's an exploit of a given game feature (1-2shotting lazer beam farming,) but that's it.

It's not a bug, or glitch, it's quite simply an annoying/boring game tactic.

BluePriest

08-22-2012

1. According to who? You? A few other people? Why not ask the devs instead. Better yet, use a team taht can push good or a team that is super tanky that they can dive anything. If you pick a team comp that doesnt fit that then too bad.

2.How can it be bug abuse if its not a bug? Once again, build a tanky teamson you can tank the tower.

3. This isnt SR, so no, its not relevant. And actually, theres even red posts saying that people like you need to stop comparing TT to SR because they are 2 different maps with 2 differnet strategies.

5. Why do we need to make a good argument when you have yet to make a good argument?

Artifictional

08-22-2012

I'm basically a noob but even I know not to push on the enemy base unless you have scored an ace or two kills for nothing. you need a champ advantage to take down the last turret.

BluePriest

08-22-2012

Here is a way to handle turtling.

Kill 1 of thier team. Just one. Dont fight under tower. If you have a so little CC that you cant even kill one of them before they retreat to the laser, then you dont deserve to win. Your team comp is bad. After you kill one of them, Backout so that you o longer have tower aggro, and then just push the tower and win. If you cant 2+tower-vs 3 champs, then once again, you dont deserve to win.

WillWW

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePriest View Post
Here is a way to handle turtling.

Kill 1 of thier team. Just one. Dont fight under tower. If you have a so little CC that you cant even kill one of them before they retreat to the laser, then you dont deserve to win. Your team comp is bad. After you kill one of them, Backout so that you o longer have tower aggro, and then just push the tower and win. If you cant 2+tower-vs 3 champs, then once again, you dont deserve to win.
Aw man, that makes too much sense. The OPer thinks that you should only have to take out the turret under the protection of your minions. Don't confuse him with your use of logic.

He believes that only certain people are able to pull minions into the super turret and is mad because he can't.

He thinks champs that can kite you are also broken because it's not fair you can't catch them.

He also thinks people that use wards are hackers abusing the system because they know when he goes to gank them.

Note: He may or may not believe those things, but going by his logic, it's believable.

Koldheartedjsp

08-22-2012

came here to say you're bad, but realized i already said it

but my previous suspicions about you being bad seem to be correct so I'll say it again

you bad