Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to build Anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dante49

08-19-2012

Here's how I build Anivia:

1. Boots + 3 pots
2. Chalice or Tear + (wards/pots)
3. Tear or Chalice (whichever you didn't get in 2) + (wards/pots)
4. Rod of Ages
5. Sorc. Shoes
6. Rabadons
7. Warmogs
8. Athenes
9. AA staff.

Btw, if you ever get to #9 you should ask yourself why you haven't won the game already. (takes around 18.6k depending upon how much you ward and potions you buy, etc...)

I generally max this build around the 40 min mark if I'm getting fed, and around the 45-50 min mark if I"m not and I'm just farming. As Anivia I generally average 10 cs/min when I'm playing well.

-----------

Thoughts? Does this seem like a good method? I've generally developed this build from watching Froggen play and built upon his style into this format.

The build is very late game centric and you are lacking in ability power for most of the laning phase. However, anivia's base dmg's are so high that ability power is pretty much unnecessary. Warmogs + RoA = about 3.5k health, and with your egg you're essentially a tank. The build maxes out with ability power just over 700 I believe.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heavens77

08-19-2012

Its a fairly good end game build, but your early game is lacking.

RoA in the midgame means its not fully stacked until the super late game.

Picking up a Chalice, Tear, & Catalyst is kind of redudant, yes Anivia is one of the most mana intensive champions in league but the fact that you should also be getting blue buffs makes it pointless to go for all 3.

My typical build is Boots3 -> Tear -> Giants belt + Sorc Shoes -> Deathcap -> Void Staff -> Warmogs -> Abysal -> AA.

Of course just about anything AP/HP related does work on Anivia.