Tips on 6300ip Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Maokai is a top-tier ganker, unmatched by any but Ali. His main weakness is that he's just not as strong lategame as most everyone else, and his gap closer has a slow enough start-up that enemies can drag him. Nautilus is a strong ganker on paper with all his CC, but suffers more in actual play because his hook and slow aren't *that* easy to land. Shyvana's ganks are below par, but her clear times are great and she is just monstrous in early-mid game, where dragon makes her both unkillable and massive aoe damage.

iDpark

08-20-2012

I bought shyv. Her clear times are not that great. What am I doing wrong?

9/21 masteries
Armor seals, MS quints, MR @ lv 18.
Ar pen marks

I went cloth + 5?

I usually barely have enough after
Wraiths - red- golems - wraiths - wolves - blue and then I'm low on hp.

What should I do?
Is vamp scept viable (Thinking q first)

I'll hold off on Mao.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Keeloh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

maomao

Dweia

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDpark View Post
I bought shyv. Her clear times are not that great. What am I doing wrong?

9/21 masteries
Armor seals, MS quints, MR @ lv 18.
Ar pen marks

I went cloth + 5?

I usually barely have enough after
Wraiths - red- golems - wraiths - wolves - blue and then I'm low on hp.

What should I do?
Is vamp scept viable (Thinking q first)

I'll hold off on Mao.

Thanks for all the help guys.
Silly question, but did you get the jungling masteries in defence? So 6 damage return and co? I can fairly happily do a boots+3 clear so armour+5 should be easy.

Get enough bonus AD so your w + one hit kills small wraiths.

And vamp sceptre probably not that good (though I don't think I've tried). A lot of your jungling damage comes from your w which you don't life steal off.

iDpark

08-21-2012

I hate buying runes. I can't play a rune.
How to get enough bonus ad? (Dorans?)

Thanks for the tips.

Should I buy flat Ad quints + marks?

Count Nashor

08-21-2012

In the right hands Lee Sin is a pretty decent Jungling Champion who can hop and clear the Jungle
fast with the correct use of his passive and skills. The fastest Jungler in my opinion is Nocturne because
of his Passive but if you're talking about getting ganks, Lee Sin without a doubt is better than Nocturne.
That's just my opinion. Landing your key initiations on Lee Sin plays an important role of a successful
gank or not. Just gotta practice. There are times where you won't get any kills but as long as either
you or one of your allies gets the kill, that's considered a successful gank. A Jungler's most
important role is ganking but that doesn't mean you have to get the kill for yourself for it to be
considered a gank. You're just there to help secure the kill and if you have to, take the kill.