Tips on 6300ip Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDpark

08-18-2012

Maokai
Nautilus
Shyvana
I haven't played any of these champs.

I need a jungler.

I've tried many, but I just can't gank well. (unless I play fid, but clear is slow.)
I know that Mao and Naut have sick ganks.
Are they easy to pick up and gank with?

As for shyv, should I get her? She seems hard to play, but then I see people facerolling 10/0 with her. I know her ganks are meh, but she's supposed to have awesome clear times.

I've tried jungling, My best junglers are
Amumu, Mundo, and Nunu

I bought lee sin a while back, tried to play him then quit almost immediately.
I can't gank with noct well, and his clears for me are slow.

MiC Rsft

08-18-2012

I would recommend picking up Maokai as he is not only a strong jungler, however, can even fulfill the roles of mid, top, and support as well. His clear is pretty fast, which accompanies his incredible ganks. On the other hand, Nautilus has a very strong initiate as well, making it quite difficult for people to escape you with your CC from every one of your abilities. Not too familiar with Shy, so I can't give much advice on her. You should probably wait until these champions are on free week rotation before you buy them, as everyone has different preferences, but I'd pick up Mao if I were you

상자상자상자

08-19-2012

Shyvana's clear time is pretty good, but you have to be squishiness for an early gank(boots3 or cloth5). Her ganks pre-6 are sub-par, but after 6 her ganks are quite good.

iDpark

08-19-2012

Basically all three are good picks. I'm worried a bit about mao's late game though. I should get awesome ganks with shyv, If I ran smite + exhaust.

How exactly are the clear times for Naut and Mao? say, better than fiddle? Better than rammus?

Zagna

08-19-2012

Do not forget Skarner. That scorpion being is actually a jungler as well, and i find him to be quite an effective one when used correctly. Riot Games has even made a champion spotlight on him and how to use him as a champion.

iDpark

08-19-2012

But I feel skarner is useless if the other team buys a QSS. and his damage is neglible lategame. I think he's only good at chasing down champs.

ArtTwisted

08-19-2012

Shyvana face rolls pretty easily at my elo range (1200 - 1300) , nautilus and maokai have better ganks though but the damage shyvana has is insane, i can build pure tank and take out the whole team almost.

Hopeful Angel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

my two personal jungle mains are Nocturne and Maokai mao just has beautiful ganks without much worry of it being turned around on him the targeted root into your aoe dmg knockback + slow Q is just amazing it's the next best thing to alistar ganks if you ask me

that and mao has a nice clear speed deals nice damage for how tanky he gets and he's easy to learn, i picked him up and learned his jungle easily

now mind you the best of the 3 for ganks is naut but i find him very hard to jungle

shyvana is very strong tank and high dps but lacks good ganks due to lack of CC

mao is overall easiest while being good shyvana is easy to learn but less poten ganks and naut is amazing but hard to learn

i'd say mao for sure and consider shyvana

p.s consider nocturne he's got high dps can get pretty tanky and has abit of CC so his ganks are decent and his late is nice and he's pretty easy to jungle

iDpark

08-20-2012

I can't gank with noct. I bought him, and I can clear fairly well.
People tell me to use his ult to secure kills, and that's hard. Cause I lay trail down, and they flash away from the fear.

MiC Rsft

08-20-2012

For Nocturne, and most ganking champs, try to close the gap first before using your skills such as your trail. Get as close as possible to your target and then use the trail afterwards when they begin running away/burn their summoners.