Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion for adjusting revive advantage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A single hat

08-20-2012

bump because I agree. The point difference neccessary to create different respawn timers is too small, since you can game it at the beginning to get better respawn timers by late capping mid.

I like Fdru's suggestion overall. The idea of penalizing a team for being in the lead always felt wrong . It always seems like the LoL equivalent of the bulletbill/blueshell for the struggling mariokart player (though thankfully a lot less visible/agrivating since the more important mechanic is respawn clustering)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melvear

08-20-2012

I believe the timers used to scale when Dom first came out and for the first 2, maybe 3 months, until they changed it to its current form. Something along the line of 2 seconds starting at 100 points difference, adding 1 (2?) second per 100 points over that.The difference in a stomp was atrocious, and it was entirely possible to come back in the game despite playing really poorly solely due to the timers.

I'd agree that there should be a minimum spread in points before it kicks in, but I don't think it should scale again.