Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Adobe AIR debug tool crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenov

08-18-2012

Hi,
I have this error come up quite frequently. Someimes i go days without then bam a couple in a day. I have now had it happen twice in ranked queue so I am hit with dodge penalty. I am now on a 1 hr sebatacle thanks to this ****. i have researched and LoL has its own version of Adobe AIR. Is there a fix for this ****. is it as simple as re-installing? or is there an error in the adobe programming in LoL for everyone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenov

08-24-2012

Well I re-installed the game and I dodged a normal queue to get into a game with friends and it was ranked team. My client decided to then have an adobe AIR crash yet again. WTF is going on here seriously. Now i get to eat an hour because you guys can't seem to program.