I used to enjoy this game, but now I LEAVE EVERY GAME-- GO BACK TO SCHOOL KIDS!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ferretlord87

08-19-2012

hate to say it, but i would probally be raging back if i hadent watched TB's channel this summer. . . . his vids changed a hell of alot in my life. . . .

Vaellis

08-19-2012

So because you got angry at some little kids, you're now going to do the exact same thing? Real mature.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-19-2012

I love how the "Mature Guy" saying he is sick of all the kids is crying on the forums because he got trolled.

Grow up and move on, sheesh,

Wordbrah

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob View Post
I love how the "Mature Guy" saying he is sick of all the kids is crying on the forums because he got trolled.

Grow up and move on, sheesh,
This kid is a complete joke just ignore him when you log on, definitely dont want to play with this troll.

FeedingTrollNoob

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
This kid is a complete joke just ignore him when you log on, definitely dont want to play with this troll.
Lol, I love this name. It lets me know right off the bat who is an ignorant idiot. I have seen WAY more people troll with normal names than an ironic smurf name.

Perhaps YOU should stop trolling the forums hmm? I'm done bumping your thread now, go back to yelling at your computer screen, laters.

blazuh

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordbrah View Post
Its worth it to lose kids like you who play this game to talk tough over the internet.
Oh yeah i'm definitely being tough calling you a loser and saying your horrible at this game. No, shut the **** up and stop making one of these spam threads is what i'm trying to say.

Wordbrah

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazuh View Post
Oh yeah i'm definitely being tough calling you a loser and saying your horrible at this game. No, shut the **** up and stop making one of these spam threads is what i'm trying to say.
Thing is kids like you know, and take advantage of the fact, that you are behind the computer screen-- knowing that if you ever, and i mean ever ran your mouth like that to anyone in this world you would get your ****king teeth knocked out. For the good of children coming up in this world they need to be forced to have some kind of restraint. Im trying to stop it now before they try it to someone in real life and they end up on a t-shirt. *** UPVOTE GOOD CAUSE ***