How does one play LB well pre-6?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

08-18-2012

Do I just harass Q W E? Also, how do you play against lane pushing champions such as Morgana or Malzahar?

Cenerae

08-18-2012

Autoattack harrass, mostly. Once you're lvl 3+ you can start using QW and autos to harrass. Don't bother throwing out the E unless going for a kill or if your jungler is coming to help.

You handle pushing champs by waiting until lvl 6 and then killing them. You may have to do a second round of your full combo, but the first one should chunk them low enough that they play less aggressively.

There's really not much else Leblanc can do about the pushing.

TeknoWizard

08-18-2012

I just throw a Q on the person, and most of the time, they'll just back off, as they'd rather not eat a W follow up. If they do go in, then W onto them, and if they're very squishy, this can even be a kill around level 4. If they're pushing, and you have blue, a W into caster minions will mostly drop them. If you don't have blue, it's not worth the mana. Apart from that, you could ask your jungler to push your lane while you back.

Cenerae

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
I just throw a Q on the person, and most of the time, they'll just back off, as they'd rather not eat a W follow up. If they do go in, then W onto them, and if they're very squishy, this can even be a kill around level 4. If they're pushing, and you have blue, a W into caster minions will mostly drop them. If you don't have blue, it's not worth the mana. Apart from that, you could ask your jungler to push your lane while you back.
Unless you're maxing W first (which you shouldnt be), using it on the creeps won't do much. Not only will it not be enough to stop someone pushing hard, but it'll also deny you your main harrassing and escaping enabler. With some AP and it at max rank, yeah it can be used to farm, but you need to be certain you're not going to want it shortly. When laning, you always want it available.