@Riot: A real bug in dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trailgazer

08-18-2012

I was just playing a game and I noticed that the turrets in Dominion reveal mushrooms (and I am assuming all stealth) when they are not fully owned. I understand it if they are unowned turrets, but vlad was attacking my "noxious traps" before he took the turret. I even asked him and he said he didn't have an oracles fragment or vision ward.

This poses a serious issue with teemo and shaco strategies.. Just bringing it up. please fix for future enjoyment.

Thank you.

Aehron

08-18-2012

This is the intended behavior. Neutral turrets have always revealed stealthed units.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

The area around the storm buff in the center also provides vision. Any stealthed character or item there or on a neutral/enemy turret will be fully visible to the enemy team.
It's all intentional.

Trailgazer

08-18-2012

Be that as may be, it really puts a severe disadvantage to characters who rely on stealth and/or hidden items to compete. I think it should be fixed to the point of only Controlled turrets have the ability. Otherwise the sight range which covers 1/4 of the map makes the traps and stealth near obsolete. I guess this is why i have never seen twitch or eve in dominion.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

The turrets grant Vision for all the reasons the turrets in SR do and more. Imagine SR if stealthed characters could walk past turrets.

Yeah.

And you occasionally see Eve's and Twitches. Shaco is more common, Teemo too. Honestly, there are much better places to put traps than on a neutral turret.

Phourc

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
Honestly, there are much better places to put traps than on a neutral turret.
This. Teemo is lord and master of the jungle for a reason xP

TCWA Tigerbite

08-19-2012

I wouldn't say 5 towers and the storm buffs cover 1/4 of the map.