So who is really op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deirin

08-18-2012

nah ... tryn is not op anymore....before i could like solo dragton lvl 5 with him....was enjoyable...how op he was...now need like lvl 9 and ++++

op champ...on dmg, i'd say like...umm riven...nocturne lee scarner...kog (if he can stay alive in team fight...) darius

on survivability and cc...i'd say alistar shen singed(welll now he got some counter too...which fell weird..)
etc

Cheap0

08-18-2012

I keep seeing all these people point out champions that give them a hard time and call them OP. Just because a champion is good, or you struggle with said champion does not make them OP.

Overall, the game is really well balanced right now, and it's hard to think of any champions that could really genuinely be considered overpowered. The only one I can think of is Shen. He's banned more than any champion in the game. Overall, he's very strong in lane, and outside of lane too, with his incredibly powerful ultimate. Even at pro tier, Shen is a very frequent ban, and his ability to split push is game-changing. Overall, he doesn't seem to have very many weaknesses while having lots of strengths.

VldRgr

08-18-2012

Honest intelligent response. OP as in OVER-Powered. Meaning they have an unfair advantage without taking into account things like player skill, kills, build, etc. In my opinion Darius is the only one I can think of right now. He is constantly banned in EVERY ranked match I play and watch. I think an easy fix would be to make his ult not do true-damage. Simple as that. Zyra was but she feels a lot better now. As for people who think Trynd is, then they just don't know how to play against him. Seriously? Just because his ult makes him invincible for like 10 seconds does NOT make him OP. Overall he is fairly squishy and is easy to play against as he has no CC (no his W is not really CC). Master Yi? Lol you gotta be joking. Watch how he is built and he is easy to counter. Magic resist on AP Yi and his Q becomes worthless. He may heal a lot but come on. Ultimately what this all comes down to is KNOWING how champions work and how to avoid their strengths. 99% of the time I'm in a match and my teammate yells OP I just want to insta-mute. Really you fed Garen 5/0 and you are crying OP? Come on now.

HauntedFag

08-19-2012

It all depends on the player.

Ferretlord87

08-19-2012

OP, OP, OP .. . shut up about this will you? its annoying as hell every 5 secs to see somthing like this anytime you go to forums

Edit: haunted ^^^^^^ this.