Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

<best champion for 1v1 is........?>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarioff

08-27-2012

TRYNDAMERE. For real, i can counter anyone 1v1 with trynd once i get my ult. He's just toooooo OP

Treza

08-27-2012

Quote:
Zarioff:
TRYNDAMERE. For real, i can counter anyone 1v1 with trynd once i get my ult. He's just toooooo OP

a good kayle will beat tryndamere every time 1v1

VoodooSnake

08-27-2012

Sion
Olaf
Talon
Pantheon

Zarioff

08-27-2012

Quote:
Treza:
a good kayle will beat tryndamere every time 1v1

I played kayle for a long time and trust me, if you build your quicksilver sash or your maw of mortheus you can dominate ANYONE 1v1 cause of your ult. I can take on a kayle 1v1 anytime if i'm farming well.

manojnfs

09-05-2012

thx a lot guys

SilverChampz

09-09-2012

somethin like Fiora? even my 20/10 xin lose to fiora 10/20 goddamn.. her crit just too much.. but.. i just dont want to fight trundle 1 vs 1.. his lifesteal quiet strong and if you want to run pillar is there and his ult gonna torn you apart.. and somethin like darius is also viable i think.. and volibear is also dangerous..

AversiveBias

09-09-2012

I'd say Lee Sin or Gangplank.