Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

<best champion for 1v1 is........?>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manojnfs

08-18-2012

best 1v1 champion plz!!!!
i am battling with my frd 2morrow!.
i heard that ranged champion is good for 1v1! DO U THINK RANGED CAMP IS GOOD FOR 1V1?

McFerren

08-18-2012

Quote:
manojnfs:
best 1v1
champion plz!!!!
i am battling with my frd 2morrow!.
i heard that ranged champion is good for 1v1! DO U THINK RANGED CAMP IS GOOD FOR 1V1?

Diana is really good 1v1 if you are good with her. Play safe until level 6 though.

MW A55 Violator

08-18-2012

use a strong melee champ cause if he picks range when it comes to a 1v1 engagement ur gonna smash him,I would recommend fiora for that

ferfy

Recruiter

08-18-2012

If you can do really good early game, i'd say varus. Although honestly I'd say a tank is going to be best, idk though. Or even a melee adc... nocturne would also be good

Hitro

08-18-2012

during late game poppy all the way

Yellow Biird

08-18-2012

Shyvana is a good 1v1 I win 3/4ths of my 1v1s with her.

She's really good. Especially with frozen mallet and madreds. I get that stuff plus sunfire cape and atmas sometimes

Luxiere

08-18-2012

Riven.

Earlier in TT, I was around 75% health with Riven and Diana came along to kill me. I ulted and used the usual combo's, she died. I barely made it out with 40ish HP though.

So, on topic, I vote Riven.

But for killing AD carries 1v1, I go with Fiora.

AlphariusRising

08-18-2012

It depends what he chooses.

Like, if he chooses Jax, and you choose Fiora, GG.

But if you choose Fiora and he chooses Tristana, GG other direction.

It's mostly a matter of matchups, unless the skill difference is very high. Look at his champ stats on LoLking and see if he plays one or two champions a lot, and counterpick one of those.

mnun

08-18-2012

Im going to say Warick for this one. He's pretty hard to beat!

Kreyni

08-18-2012

Maybe Tristana? Early-game dominance, Long enough range to poke a melee mid-game, and stupidly strong late-game.

Otherwise a tanky deeps can never fail. Lee Sin and Riven's 1v1 capabilities are pretty strong, and Cho'Gath's true damage nuke can come in handy.

I would overall say Riven. She wins level 1, and in 1v1s the first kill is usually the winner, as they outfarm the enemy by a lot.