how do u lock and unlock screen and what difference does it make?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manojnfs

08-18-2012

how do u lock and unlock screen and what difference does it make?

chrisluissanc

08-18-2012

i have mine set to y to unlock / unlock(its the defalt). unlock holds a slight advantage with skill shots while locking hold an advantage in teamfights because you wont accidntly scroll away due to human error. some ppl cant handle playing in unlocked and i am one of those.

btw expect ppl to start posting "unlocked is way better your such a noob if you play on locked" dk y though.

manojnfs

08-18-2012

I REPEAT- how do u unlock and lock yr screen!

Tattersail

08-18-2012

Learn to read before stating something in caps? chris said that y is the default button for lock/unlock screen.

manojnfs

08-18-2012

i sry but, what does that mean, isnt y for using a spell

deadlyzaraki1987

08-18-2012

Press the "y" key to unlock the screen and press it again to relock the screen

Kyube

08-18-2012

Press Y to unlock your screen and press it again to lock your screen. The difference is that while unlocked, you can move your screen using your mouse and so, you have more visibility and map awareness. While unlocked, you can also hold Space to temporarily lock your screen, but then unlock it again once you let go of space.

AlphariusRising

08-18-2012

There's also a button. It totally teaches you how to do this in the tutorial too. Did you not play that?

Ferretlord87

08-19-2012

i set mine to x so its eaiser to get to . . . i only use unlock screen for purple team though

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

08-19-2012

EEK! I first started playing LoL through a friend who always played unlocked. To this day locked make me cringe. But anyway the difference is that it lets you scout or see other places much easier. You also gain an advantage because it'll be hard for anyone to sneak up on you. Locked has its merits too but as i have never Locked i cannot say..