Highest Damage Champion New player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fs Son0fSilas

11-17-2012

I thought this thread looked familiar, I know because I downvoted it 3 months ago.

Don't bump old Threads. Necroing is bad Mmmmk.

Ecclesian

11-17-2012

Hey bro you really gota be careful about how you share your thoughts and feelings on this forum. The LoL community is very intolerant and if you don't conform to their standards (and even if you do in some cases) you will be an outcast that is insta downvoted.

Kahzix would probably be perfect for you.

Kahzix does extra damage if an enemy champ is alone. Kahzix is kinda squishy but his uly makes him go invisible plus he can jump over walls. Generally, Kahzix is used as a jungler.

Like I said before, be careful when you share your original thoughts and ideas. I get negative comments and downvotes on nearly every thread I make because I am a free thinking type and I love coming up with new ideas and tactic. Most people who play this game only ever copy what they have seen other people do and these sheep or copy builds are the worst one who love to lash out against you when you don't conform to their ways (that they didn't even come up with on their own LOL).

Try Kahzix. After you learn how to play him, I am certain he will be just the champ for your play style.

Again I get downvoted for having an knowledge based post xD this community...

Fs Son0fSilas

11-17-2012

Thread is irrelevant Ecclesian, downvote the Necro and move on.
I should point out that his "free thinking" is sexist and that was the reason for the original downvote. This is literally OPs only thread on New Player, I don't imagine he will be back for any updates.

Ecclesian

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
Thread is irrelevant Ecclesian, downvote the Necro and move on.
I should point out that his "free thinking" is sexist and that was the reason for the original downvote. This is literally OPs only thread on New Player, I don't imagine he will be back for any updates.
Its only irrelevant to the people how think its irrelevant. If you aren't guna help the guy go troll another thread.

The Beefiest

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I don't think there's any champion in this game that doesn't require teamwork, so do you mind restating what you actually mean by that?
i think he meant 1v1