Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Highest Damage Champion New player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

08-19-2012

Quote:
JakalTama:
@Mamba I'm not younger then 13, but i'm sure if I said I was, you'd probably be trying to invite me over for some cupcakes and jesus juice, huh?

Not sure if it went over your head or you're trying to troll... -.-

netkitten

08-19-2012

Quote:
JakalTama:
In all games I just like Damage, I don't care how squishy they are, I like killing other players. I prefer melee over range, but i'll use either. As for the type of damage I don't care it can be any type. Single Target damage would be better as I'd prefer to take one person at a time, I prefer to be a solo character, but I can work with teams too if need be. The only real requirement, is I don't use female gender characters.

So as for the breakdown

1)Damage: High-Very High
2)Survaviability: Low-Very High
3) Type of Damage: Doesn't matter
4) Teamwork: Solo preferably
5) Single Target Damage
6) Prefer Melee over Range
7) Male Characters only.

master yi :3

he is hardly viable though.. except at low level where is he is claimed to be op

generally melee carries/squishy fighters aren't really viable now.. well, riven but riven is a female. tryndamere, gangplank are rather underpowered. nocturne is fine though

Slanderdota

08-19-2012

Nocturne is a nightmare, it has no s.ex , therefore OP cannot identify with it.

Míley Dyrus

08-19-2012

7) Male Characters only.
I think you should go back to CoD.

SidDefinition

08-20-2012

Answer to all your requirements is Master Yi
but think Darius also can work in all requirement but he requires teamwork

Quote:
JakalTama:
I don't choose female based characters cause I got too much pride in my gender.

But do you know that all female champs in league are much more stronger than male champs?

Quote:
MisterTangerine:
7) Male Characters only.
I think you should go back to CoD.

I think he is right, go back to CoD
This is a teamwork game..you will understand it in time to come

Rhisis S1ayer

08-20-2012

If you're looking for a role that plays alone in laning phase then Panzerfaust named them all. However teamwork becomes a necessity if you actually want to get better. For the champs a lot of em can have high damage if they get fed(meaning they get a lot of kills) just choose the ones that have a high base damage. Like a lot of people said Yi is probably the most used for your playstyle but he doesn't scale well once you get better in the game (summoner lvl 20+)

GrandeGlande

08-20-2012

Play Fiora.... LOL

Jeanschyso

08-20-2012

solo till endgame = Veigar and Nasus.. both solo characters that scale with the amount of time they spent soloing a lane and farming their Q on minions..

but then when you get into team fights, you GOTTA be a team player. or do solo bot games...and get tired of lol

chaser676

08-20-2012

Funniest thread of all time... why does new player forum attract these kind of people

xRaasu

11-17-2012

Talon.