Something is legitimately wrong with these people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Futoi Saru

08-18-2012

i dont know why i have been running into so many trolls these last couple of games. last game i had 2 people rage at me and decide to troll because i said i was gonna teemo support. there should be more consequences for people wasting eachothers time in these 30 minute games because of trolls cause they are no fun

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

LoL has a bad community, deal with it.

RabbiCop

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futoi Saru View Post
i dont know why i have been running into so many trolls these last couple of games. last game i had 2 people rage at me and decide to troll because i said i was gonna teemo support. there should be more consequences for people wasting eachothers time in these 30 minute games because of trolls cause they are no fun
I got blamed 100% for a loss today because I didn't see someone asked for jungle and when no one responded me when I asked where people were going I quickly picked skarner because jungle is a good first pick. The guy that asked for jungle raged then went top and the guy who wanted top went adc. Needless to say they both sucked balls and raged at me all game.

Moral of the story report and move on.

KnightxSScarlett

08-18-2012

Because trolling is more fun than actually playing League of Legends.

Darlingt0n

08-19-2012

Teemo support

Demacry

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimCrimson View Post
LoL has a bad community, deal with it.
read as: free2play games have a bad community

Frankly most people who play this game are bronze league garbage.