Who is The Cpt America?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PetaBred

08-18-2012

I see him around a lot i think - and i see him on streams often too.

Some people say hes a ass but other people say hes nice and never really rages?

Also does he stream o.o

Errodu

08-18-2012

I prefer batman. I'm never ready for his ganks.

PetaBred

08-18-2012

bump

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Forum Search him.

He's a plat player, he's good. He sometimes makes threads about champions, which are also good.

But, sometimes he's just an *******, throws his plat badge at the OP, calls him a noob, and just ignores everything he says, even if the OP has a legitimate point.

Nice guy mostly, but sometimes lets his plat go up to his head.

Call of Rudy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Captain America is a fictional character, a superhero who appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Captain America Comics #1 (cover-dated March 1941), from Marvel Comics' 1940s predecessor, Timely Comics, and was created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby. As of 2007, an estimated 210 million copies of "Captain America" comic books had been sold in 75 countries. For nearly all of the character's publication history, Captain America was the alter ego of Steve Rogers, a frail young man who was enhanced to the peak of human perfection by an experimental serum in order to aid the United States war effort. Captain America wears a costume that bears an American flag motif, and is armed with an indestructible shield that can be thrown as a weapon.
An intentionally patriotic creation who was often depicted fighting the Axis powers of World War II, Captain America was Timely Comics' most popular character during the wartime period. After the war ended, the character's popularity waned and he disappeared by the 1950s aside from an ill-fated revival in 1953. Captain America was reintroduced during the Silver Age of comics when he was revived from suspended animation by the superhero team the Avengers in The Avengers #4 (March 1964). Since then, Captain America has often led the team, as well as starring in his own series.
Steve Rogers was purportedly assassinated in Captain America vol. 5, #25 (March 2007), although he was later revealed to be alive. The comic-book series Captain America continued to be published, with Rogers' former sidekick, James "Bucky" Barnes, having taken up the mantle, and keeping it at the insistence of Rogers, who upon his return began operating as an intelligence agent in the Secret Avengers title, and in the limited series Steve Rogers: Super Soldier, before resuming the identity after Bucky was killed in the line of duty.
Captain America was the first Marvel Comics character adapted into another medium with the release of the 1944 movie serial Captain America. Since then, the character has been featured in several other films and television series, including Chris Evans' portrayal in Captain America: The First Avenger, released on July 22, 2011, and The Avengers, released on May 4, 2012. Captain America was ranked sixth on IGN's Top 100 Comic Book Heroes in 2011.

LeCthulhu

Recruiter

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call of Rudy View Post
Captain America is a fictional character, a superhero who appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Captain America Comics #1 (cover-dated March 1941), from Marvel Comics' 1940s predecessor, Timely Comics, and was created by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby. As of 2007, an estimated 210 million copies of "Captain America" comic books had been sold in 75 countries. For nearly all of the character's publication history, Captain America was the alter ego of Steve Rogers, a frail young man who was enhanced to the peak of human perfection by an experimental serum in order to aid the United States war effort. Captain America wears a costume that bears an American flag motif, and is armed with an indestructible shield that can be thrown as a weapon.
An intentionally patriotic creation who was often depicted fighting the Axis powers of World War II, Captain America was Timely Comics' most popular character during the wartime period. After the war ended, the character's popularity waned and he disappeared by the 1950s aside from an ill-fated revival in 1953. Captain America was reintroduced during the Silver Age of comics when he was revived from suspended animation by the superhero team the Avengers in The Avengers #4 (March 1964). Since then, Captain America has often led the team, as well as starring in his own series.
Steve Rogers was purportedly assassinated in Captain America vol. 5, #25 (March 2007), although he was later revealed to be alive. The comic-book series Captain America continued to be published, with Rogers' former sidekick, James "Bucky" Barnes, having taken up the mantle, and keeping it at the insistence of Rogers, who upon his return began operating as an intelligence agent in the Secret Avengers title, and in the limited series Steve Rogers: Super Soldier, before resuming the identity after Bucky was killed in the line of duty.
Captain America was the first Marvel Comics character adapted into another medium with the release of the 1944 movie serial Captain America. Since then, the character has been featured in several other films and television series, including Chris Evans' portrayal in Captain America: The First Avenger, released on July 22, 2011, and The Avengers, released on May 4, 2012. Captain America was ranked sixth on IGN's Top 100 Comic Book Heroes in 2011.
Dis.

PriorityOne

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetaBred View Post

Also does he stream o.o
He used to be a high Elo screw-up that climbed rating playing Rumble during Rumble's most broken incarnation. He was made fun of by a lot of other high Elo streamers because he frequently did stupid **** and seemed almost auto-loss status when Rumble was banned.

Today he plays for a pro-gaming team ( I forget which one ), he plays quite a few more champions, and he's a much better player. He seems to have improved a lot since the Rumble-only days.

PetaBred

08-20-2012

o_o does anybody know if he streams

Child Harvester2

08-09-2013

Quote:

Also does he stream o.o
He's nice in real life. But online he really does not care.

Child Harvester2

08-09-2013

Quote:
o_o does anybody know if he streams
No he does not. Or not anymore at least. He doesn't feel like it and has no need to.