Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New place to ward dragon =D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Charlie Bacon

08-18-2012

So I was in a game, and there was a really annoying Sona who got oracles really early, played really passivly and wouldn't let me engage her, and was being a very annoying (yet good) support, constantly destroying my ward which I placed in the river next to drag, so I casually threw a ward over the tribush into the dragons pen and it landed in a corner, like this

How hidden and sneaky is that? The Sona even looked in the dragons pen a few times and couldn't see it, while I was able to keep absolute vision of the dragons' pen ^^

I kept placing it there during the laning phase and they got a shock when our team knew we were there even with the Sona helping with the dragons takedown

(I play on EUW servers, I just prefer these forums > )

Luxiere

08-18-2012

Can you see junglers?

AlphariusRising

08-18-2012

It's neat but the point of a ward there is to see ganks coming.

Still, it's better than no ward at all, so if they do dragon you'll know.

Kreyni

08-18-2012

Could work against early Oracles. The goal of the ward is really to prevent jungler ganks from the Blue Blue as Purple, but it still works.

Mr Charlie Bacon

08-18-2012

I know the point of a ward etc, and like I said, I kept putting them in the river, however the early oracles meant there was no point in placing them. Pretty much it was there purely to see if they were taking dragon or not. ^^