READ BEFORE POSTING - LoL Help Database

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TourDePWNAGE

11-08-2010

I am a newcomer to League of Legends from HON. I was unaware that there was such a thing as a social or buddy bar until i became away that you could add buddies. I am level 8 and have tried all the solutions given on the support page and also the forums here. I have opened ports on my computer and also my firewall. I would be extremely grateful if you could help me with this problem.

Below is my dxdiag file:

Tw0tone

11-22-2010

I have 3 computer having similar issues with different files. Here is 1 that I'm trying to fix. I have tried copying the file that is having issues from a computer with a working version of LOL with its file. I've had no luck as of yet.

jCkD4Ni3L

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2010

Here goes, after starting a custom game with bots, 3v3 the game went on for like 12 min. After wich everything froze, the mobs stoped moving, and i couldn't move my champ at all. My mouse was working, my computer was fine just the "session" seemed to have jammed. So i close the client. Restart, and ever since i am stuck with a message that says that i have a game still in progress. No mater what i do, it will not go around. This game has been "fantom" for like 1h already... I am stuck and cannot play at all if not to see this "game in progress message" constantly.

I need help.. i am also not delusional as to how long this will take to get a reply....

By the time this is adressed i suppose the game will fix itself... still very frustrating to be stuck like this.

Iboa

01-04-2011

i've seen other posts about this, i've reinstalled multiple times, even shut down my firewall..

and it worked before your last patch... the one before the the jan 4th one but since then nothing, and if i get told/read to reinstall AGAIN it will just be an uninstall, which sucks cause i like the game.

=)

GhettoMacGyver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Just wondering, I accidentally clicked and purchased a hero bundle pack when my computer was having mouse lag.......Is there any chance for a refund?

P.S. sorry if this is posted in the wrong area just can't find the right one and I was just curious

FireZyth

02-28-2011

so I have been having the same problem since a patch last month, where when it tries to update it says unable to connect to server. I;ve tried turning the firewall off, and posting in the help forum but I havent had any progress so far. can I get some help please?

TheSousChef

03-01-2011

Got the error as well, here's my contribution.

Audon

03-01-2011

there u got another log

AntiGoD

03-01-2011

here's my log.

MrRalk

03-01-2011

My log