READ BEFORE POSTING - LoL Help Database

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xi RTR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2010

This is my first time getting this kind of error: "The launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application."

I never had this error before when I first installed LoL.

Right after I uninstalled LoL and tried to reinstall, it gives me the error when trying to update to the latest version with the latest files.

I get the Error when I get to: UPDATING [LOL.Air] 32/61; COPYING 19%

I've been trying to find a solution to this error for 3 hours straight and haven't found a solution to get across this...It's really frustrating. I've done everything that was suggested in every other thread - whether it's Cleaning Registry Files, Deleting Remaining Files/Folders that are related to Riot Games and/or LoL, uninstalling/removing LoL, uninstalling Adobe AIR and Pando Media Booster BEFORE I install LoL again.

ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED. All I want to do is play the freaking game.

The patcher_lib file is located in the Attachments.

Choripanen

10-19-2010

Hi, my problem is when one update coming to download, start at 33 or 34 kb/s, this is normal to me because i have 256 speed internet, but at the mid of the download the speed is reduced to 4 kb/s ALLWAYS..... so i need a lot of time when riot update the client or wtv they update.... any help? Too many friends have the same problem and a couple of they are quitting LoL for this problem, any answer help. Cya. and thanks for the game and the help.

thegrenlock2001

10-20-2010

Im having an eror lake somevone The Launcher has experienced an error. Please Restart this application.I unistaled the game instald it again now its loading again.but why does it hapen it worked fine till yesterday

thegrenlock2001

10-20-2010

i unistald id and nothing

OultLawz

10-23-2010

yo tambien tengo problemas con el lanzador y quiero saber como resolverlo spanish

Choripanen

10-27-2010

help?
i uninstal and download again the client and again appear the error and restart the client, and the download problem persist, please help riot i have 28 champs and lvl 30 account a dont want lose the acc

Trystal

10-27-2010

didn't see a reference in the game help to this and too many pages here to read each post , so here it goes. Normally I play practice games to try different champions and builds, Get xp / ip for so many each day then none. Thats normal. But now I havent gotten any for the last 36 hours, only in normal matches. Is this a bug or normal when you get to lvl 12?

Keiar

11-02-2010

yeah and your email doesnt work
riot

Gray Bush

11-04-2010

I opened a ticket 4 days ago I got my money removed from my prepaid visa gift card from riot points and I never recieved my riot points please I have not recieved any response to my ticket its been 4 days and I am getting worried that there is no support team actively working to help the customers.

magnusfisk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

cant u just fix it and patch ? would be easier then hundreds of people fixing it them selfs...