Any1 else tired of the same meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElitePrestige

08-18-2012

every game the same thing over and over again. any1 else tired of solo top bruiser or survivor ap , solo mid ap carry, jungle , and support adc bot? it really bring no creativity in counter picking lanes and takes away the challenge of counter picking.

Do u guys like the meta?

Do u want a dynamic early game?

What are ways to change the meta?

AdepTCL

08-18-2012

Then play blind pick.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Change it then.

Bukumber Express

08-18-2012

Stop following it? I pick the champion I want to play, and if someone else decides they want to play a similar champ, I'm not going to argue. But I'm also not going to change my decision just because you screamed, "AP SOLO MID" and insta-locked Veigar.

Rykaal

08-18-2012

The meta is only really in effect for serious and ranked play, if its blind pick, do whatever you want. grab 5 midlaners and zerg rush it. make an AoE troll team, 5 tanks? in fact i've ran into a game with 3 junglers! we won that also. If you want to play by the meta, there is always draft pick / ranked.

D4m10n

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePrestige View Post
every game the same thing over and over again. any1 else tired of solo top bruiser or survivor ap , solo mid ap carry, jungle , and support adc bot? it really bring no creativity in counter picking lanes and takes away the challenge of counter picking.

Do u guys like the meta?

Do u want a dynamic early game?

What are ways to change the meta?
I enjoy the meta, it allows for a solid game style. I also have started to think of League as more of a sport, and the meta is a very important part to keeping it like that, in my opinion. Take football for instance. It's always on the same field, same amount of players, same positions are filled.

Ohasis

08-18-2012

I've played a game where the enemy team consisted:

Bruiser top
Tanky AP mid
ADC x 3 bot.

Lots of pokes under our tower ended the lane phase early and then they just took our jungle and roamed