What is Smurfing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFatMenace

08-18-2012

I just played a game where my opposing Vladamir insulted me repeatedly as I completely destroyed him in every fight. I must admit, to rub it into his annoying face, I would point out stuff after every fight such as, "thanks for the blue buff," and, "didn't need ignite (I misused it once in the beginning on accident and he called me a noob for using it)" Later one though, he started saying that I was smurfing and giving off the impression that I can choose my team's levels and go lower if I want to. During the after game discussion, they accused me of smurfing once again and said that they're going to report me to League about it. I'm still confused about what the hell this is all about. Any ideas about what this is all?

Th3Script

08-18-2012

Sry double.

Th3Script

08-18-2012

Smurf- High lvl account player who created new account and he is owning everybody :d (just like me )

TheFatMenace

08-18-2012

Thanks, is it a reportable offense though? I just kicked their asses because I'm better than them (and all they played from the looks of it were bot games).

ChaoticDeath73

08-18-2012

lol. its not someone who is owning with a new account. its just anyone with a relative high level account who created a new account for a whole range of range of reasons. i can tell u most of the level 30s in the game have smurfs. like 90% of them. its not an offense

M0nkeyM4n

08-18-2012

its the act of eating smurfs