Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ocelot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lift Laugh Love

08-18-2012

WTF is he beating Froggen?
Wow I had my doubts about him going top, he made a good decision playing mid. MVP for the series

Lift Laugh Love

08-18-2012

315 to 224 cs. Wow

PZ Devendra

08-18-2012

yeh truly i think even if they lose agaisnt m5 in the finals he will be the MVP of this series.

Adeiz

08-18-2012

I haven't seen him play in a long time because I used to watch him and I honestly thought he was one of the worst AP middles out of professionals but his Orianna gameplay is impressive so I guess my mind has been changed.

CLG is chasing a lot though which confuses me.

Evilpigeon

Adjudicator

08-18-2012

Quote:
Adeiz:

CLG is chasing a lot though which confuses me.

AP carry not supposed to outdps an AD carry

SwiftKiIIa

08-18-2012

if clg.eu loses, does that mean they can't compete in the season 2 finals?

BestPlayerEver

08-18-2012

If you haven't noticed. The way to beat Froggen is ban karthus, and Anivia. Even though he's amazing at other champs. But most of CLG.eu's big wins is with those champions because of the wave clear/ability to turtle to end game. And karthus has the best global ult in the game during laning phase/end game.

As a TSM fan im also a big clg.eu fan and would love to see froggen pick up more champs.