How to effectively use Jax's "Empower" to double hit?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrusaderAntonius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Ok, check it out. Here's how skills like Jax's W work. When you use the skill, your champ performs the enhanced autoattack.

Whenever you press the button, your champ attacks.

Activating the skill resets the "wait timer" that controls the delay between autoattacks.

So, if you want to get a free hit in, autoattack once and then press W after the autoattack finishes.

Judas Priest

08-18-2012

I practiced a lot with bots and I discovered it is NOT when the autoattack finishes, as everybody is insisting, because his W has a short activation cooldown. This forum is full of noobs giving wrong advices. If you want to find out the correct frame you must press W, go practice too. See ya!

Cenerae

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padre Judas View Post
I practiced a lot with bots and I discovered it is NOT when the autoattack finishes, as everybody is insisting, because his W has a short activation cooldown. This forum is full of noobs giving wrong advices. If you want to find out the correct frame you must press W, go practice too. See ya!
I don't normally say stuff like this on this forum, so take it with all the intent implied therein.

For someone who actually had to ask how to double tap with an onhit effect, you sure are acting arrogant. No wrong advice was given. You already knew the answer and yet you were too stupid to spend 5 minutes practising the timing. Get off your high horse. Thank you.

edit - heh. I guess I should have expected all the downvotes, going by how other people have been reacted to by the OP.

Seriously. Off your high horse. You have no right to be insulting other people's intelligence.

Skyliner

08-19-2012

I am just shocked and appalled how moronic this OP is...

Is this seriously the worst troll ever or quite possible the most idiotic human being on earth?

Every post in this thread that gave you correct advice was downvoted by 5 or 6 times (which is beyond me).

OP then gets upvoted by 5 or 6 times for claiming that the advice was wrong and insulting every single person who it.

I don't understand what's happening here...

Auto Attack > Empower.... omfg guess what you reset his attack timer.

Cenerae

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner View Post
I don't understand what's happening here...
Multiple accounts.

I mean I'm all for helping people figure out basic stuff but when they're going to be asinine about it? Yeah, screw 'em.

Anyway, just let this thread die.