Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar VS Renekton SOLO TOP?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KINGRELIC1

08-18-2012

Who would you chose solo top? 1v1 Renekton vs Rengar? I would chose Renekton my Fav. champion, i am tired of this over hyped champion Rengar man i would own him and anyone who plays him add me and 1v1 me top

I Love Slurpees

08-18-2012

Renekton hands down. Much better sustain. Rengar will have better late game though

KINGRELIC1

08-18-2012

Come on i want peoples opinions on this over hyped talk about Rengar

Shadow Wolf 47

08-18-2012

All (ok, most) champions are over hyped when they first come out. I would say it is dependent on: your builds and how good you are with that champ.

chrisluissanc

08-18-2012

id say ren since he has more aoe and farm ability as well as a stun as oposed to rengars root.

Maulkrieg

08-18-2012

Renekton's passive is good for early. Rengar's is good for late. Rengar scales much better, but isn't as good early game.