Secret tip for Adc Rune pages.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOddBoy

08-18-2012

Most AD carries love the flat AD for easier csing. So i should probably explain before-hand

that Rune pages Work with a rounding system. If you had all flat armor seals you get 1.41x9

which is 12.69, in game this shows up as 13 armor along with on your rune page. It also

Counts as 13 armor. So I did some math and I found out that you can get An extra AD with a

small modification. By addidng all the AD from quints and marks you'll find out that you get

exactly 15.3 AD ( in game 15 ). So just by adding 1 flat ad Glyph you get 15.58 AD

( in game 16 ). So Yeah tested this in a game, enjoying going around with an extra AD and I hope you guys can put this to good use, I know the top AD carries around would love this. To clarify The extra AD ALWAYS works on minions as rounded up.

Halomate2434

08-18-2012

I actually get Armor Pen runes for Quints and Reds. Flat AD are useless late game but good early game. While armor pen is good mid and late game

TheOddBoy

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halomate2434 View Post
I actually get Armor Pen runes for Quints and Reds. Flat AD are useless late game but good early game. While armor pen is good mid and late game
Hence why late game you would have a last whisper/ Black cleaver.
But the same argument could be made for dorans blade. It makes for easier csing which is why even doublelift Prefers flat ad.

BlueBeanstalk

08-18-2012

Whatever, you aren't platinum so I'm not going to listen to you.

In all seriousness though, this makes a lot of sense. I'm interested in how much mres I would lose with this though.

Kerfuffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2012

It doesn't work like this, it will show 16 but you still have 15.58

Kurada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Slowpoke.jpg

Seraph Nephriel

08-18-2012

The runes don't actually round. It displays the rounded number in the game but uses the decimal for actual damage.

Source: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...200491#7200491

TheOddBoy

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobyl56 View Post
Whatever, you aren't platinum so I'm not going to listen to you.

In all seriousness though, this makes a lot of sense. I'm interested in how much mres I would lose with this though.
If you sacrifice a mr/level your only losing 2 by level 18 because taking 2.7 away rounds it to 21.6 (22) instead of 24.3 (24). And of course flat mr you would lose that amount.

2nyce

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halomate2434 View Post
But a good early game leads to a good late game.

Epjest

08-18-2012

Game counts the decimal, just doesn't display them. Stop pretending you can cheat the system, you can't legitimately.