I struggle in ranked! help me improve?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCry0x

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispytree1 View Post
The best tip is not to carry, or play a solo lane. play a champ that makes a difference. i got this from a 2.1k elo player. By difference, i dont mean gangplank even if he's solo. Amumu, Shen, Malphite are my favorites, and others could be Udyr, Alistar, Janna. you dont always have to carry

At 850 elo you cannot rely on other people to play well. I used that logic in my placement games - my first game I went support taric because our adc picked sivir. Taric Sivir is a murder combo due to being able to stun + boomerang blade. Too bad my sivir was a complete r-tard and was spamming boomerang blade on creeps, always running out of mana and never was ready to use it on a stunned person. I was completely cordial and suggested she use it on the stunned people but she insisted she knew how to play - this was proven inaccurate when she rushed a manamune. Fortunately the other adc was equally as derpy and our mid carried us. After 2 games like this I switched to playing adc myself and finished placement 8-2.

Once you get into the 1500 elo ranges where you start to get competent people playing lanes then you can move into a support roll and really feed an ADC kills. I have played with an alistar and blitz who were pro at setting up kills bot lane and the game went nuts with me being 6-0 with 150 cs at 20 min mark.

▀rad

08-19-2012

STOP PLAYING RANKED

i lookd on lolking and tbh i think you should stop...u still use clairty??? u use heal with morg??? come on now....

just stop... ur not good enough yet.. if any person uses clairty on any champ you do NOT belong in ranked.. unless u want 700 elo

untill u understand why u should never use it dont play. simple

i sound mean bt im saving u from urself and saving other ppl who get stuck with you

Wyndrydyr

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀rad View Post
STOP PLAYING RANKED

i lookd on lolking and tbh i think you should stop...u still use clairty??? u use heal with morg??? come on now....

just stop... ur not good enough yet.. if any person uses clairty on any champ you do NOT belong in ranked.. unless u want 700 elo

i sound mean bt im saving u from urself and saving other ppl who get stuck with you
He admitted to being in a low ELO. Instead of insulting, maybe offer advice?

peterisyum

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀rad View Post
STOP PLAYING RANKED

What should I go instead of clarity and why is it bad?

Catastur

08-19-2012

Clarity is bad because late game mana doesnt really matter and in lane as long as u manage ur mana youll be okay and it doesnt affect duals and fights at all (most of the time) and other spell depends on who ur playing, flash is mandatory, then usually ignite ,exhaust or heal if ur adc