Help... I'm feeding?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insyni

09-23-2012

I'm still fairly new at only level 15 and I usually consider myself a decent player. I just lost a game because I fed the AD carry and I don't even know what I could have done better despite my team yelling at me.

I was playing Ashe in bottom lane with Amumu vs a Blitzcrank and Miss Fortune. Amumu gave them first blood trying to pull off a level 1 fight (I hate level 1 fights) and I found out later that the Miss Fortune was a level 20 with full armor+ attack speed tier 3 runes.

If I tried to farm Blitzcrank would run up, grab me, while Miss Fortune ulted. So I ended up turret hugging where the same problem occurred. Miss Fortune auto attacked all the minions so there was nothing to hide behind either. So I ended up stuck to the tower down 2 levels from my enemies from a couple deaths. Even at the tower, MF would clear the wave, Blitz would run up, grab+knockup/ knockup+grab, and MF ulted to instantly kill me despite me buying armor and being behind the tower.

So I left the lane after losing tower and figured I would just stick with my team for assists. I was still killed because of their superior speed after team fights were over so I couldn't flee. In the end I died about 6 times in lane and 5 times out of lane, had a few more deaths than everyone else, and had the 2nd most gold from sticking with the team.

Questions:
1. The mid was yelling at me the whole game for feeding, yet he never ganked despite completely dominating his lane. What should I say to someone who is giving me such a hard time? Saying nothing would only make it look like I was feeding purposely. Saying something usually leads to more arguing which is bad.

2. I watched the replay, yet I fail to see what I could have done better. From what I said, is there anything you could suggest me doing that I didn't mention?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Ignore the players who *****. Apologize for your mistakes when they happen, and try to play safer so you don't have to apologize the whole game. Whatever you do, just try to maintain a good attitude... don't resort to blaming or arguing.

And some of that is out of your control. An unskilled support definitely doesn't help.

As far as the level/rune disadvantage, that was also out of your control. Once you hit level 30 and start setting up your own runepages, that disparity will vanish, and your lane matchup will become a little less one sided.

Rauschen

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insyni View Post
Questions:
1. The mid was yelling at me the whole game for feeding, yet he never ganked despite completely dominating his lane. What should I say to someone who is giving me such a hard time? Saying nothing would only make it look like I was feeding purposely. Saying something usually leads to more arguing which is bad.

2. I watched the replay, yet I fail to see what I could have done better. From what I said, is there anything you could suggest me doing that I didn't mention?
1. Calmly request a gank or some kind of support to stop her from snowballing.

2. Build some additional armour and coordinate bursts against her. Coming from someone who mains Miss Fortune, you have no idea how much Ninja Tabis can reduce her damage early on and how much damage you can do to her during a stun. Amumu's Q, R, and your R would be more than enough to shut her down long enough to kill her. Your volley is amazing at keeping her passive down on top of the slow to make skillshots easier to hit.

KneeShot

09-23-2012

first of all, your only early defencive item should be dorans blade,
or even you can get a gp5 to help you survive in lane (HoG i prefer),
you are the adc, not the tank, building too much armor would slow your build down and cost you trades
as your enemy is out damaging you for your armor to catch up

secondly, blitz's grab isn't hard to avoid, finish your boots earlier can give you a easier time in lane

without viewing your replay, it's hard to tell what you did wrong skill-wise
but it seems you are having a serious problem in positioning
never just stand there and auto attack, MOVE between attacks
when the enemy keeps clearing your wave fast, do it at the same speed
don't need to follow straight the 'last hit ftw' rule
also, while the enemy is busy attacking minions, you can get some hits on them
especially they don't have any form of sustain

judge which enemy you should be attacking
in your example, blitz over MF
why? because MF should be having some sort of life steal
unless you make sure you can out damage the enemy's life steal
lower the enemy without sustain except health regen would force them go back and waste money for pots
then force a fight to kill or damage MF hard
this way you can get your lane only having one enemy for a long time

another point i wanted to point out is, never expect your teammates to help
learn to be independent
its not about how to play, its all about mind set
its up to your teammates decide to help you or not
you can call for help, but don't expect they answer your call
be thankful for them giving up time and travel all the way for you

ignore the ones who keep yelling and raging at you, they might be beating the enemy in lane
but they sure are bad players
concentrate on your lane, use mute when necessary

iDpark

09-24-2012

At level 15. Don't worry too much about games. Ignore the mid, or ask politely for a gank.
Bltiz and Mf is a really good botlane against an ashe + amumu. ashe has no innate escape, and mf has insane early game damage.
Just keep playing, the skill level does somehow increase the higher your summoner level.

Ashe is a passive/poke champion in lane.
Excels at the autoattack + volley, autoattack. then you back off.

Try to get as much cs as possible, ashe dosen't win most trades unless you let her kite you.

Etherimp

09-24-2012

Amumu is not a proper support. That's your first problem.

kenoin

09-24-2012

The only thing that you can really do when that happens is, very good ward placement... so you know when to get out of the lane. Try to get a better support bottom, volibear is better then amu that was just a bad pick on the person wanting to supports end. Other then that if you do end up slightly feeding i'd go for a BT and not ie maybe. Farm alot after that and try to keep up don't over extend; or try not to. Very good ward placement again it saves lives by along shot. Also to maybe counter mf's early game damage try to poke at her, use Flash heal... and try to force a trade or take the kill.

TehJackAttack

09-24-2012

The best advice I can offer to any player is to learn to play defensively first. This means even when you think you have a good opportunity to harass the lane, play safe and last hit minions instead. Always assume that the enemy jungler is waiting in the nearest brush unless it is warded. Especially playing as an ADC, trying to pick up early kills can lead to being overly aggressive which will end up feeding your lane instead.

Farm >>> Kills.

Focus on living first, minions second, and kills only when opportunity arises. Also, blitz is a nightmare to lane against until you have some experience with how he plays. Use your minions as a shield and keep them between you and the bush he is probably waiting in, and coordinate with your jungler (or mid lane) for ganks when they start to overextend.

As soon as blitz hits level 6, he will start to push the lane with his ult's passive (which makes ganks easier)

Edit:: remember that roughly 13 cs (depending on type of minion killed) is equal to a kill. If you are 50 cs ahead of your lane opponent, that means you're roughly 4 kills worth of gold ahead.

Jesot

09-24-2012

Above advice is solid. I'm not a great carry. I'm actually a bit too passive still. But better to be passive our defensive than dead and behind.