2 New Champs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zemere

08-17-2012

Dear Riot..

I heard that not ALL champs used to be 6300 on release..

Since you guys have 2 champs coming out one after the other.. can we maybe see these champs at 3150 a piece? Come on.. do it for us..!

Shotslol

08-17-2012

Hahaha you must be high to think we'll get a champ cheaper than 6300 for a long time.
That's 975 RP. People buy them on release. They're OP. Get nerfed ~2 weeks later. Bam free week.
Zomg upvotes for truth

Zemere

08-17-2012

Wishful thinking I guess.. but still it never hurts to do something nice for the fans right? =p

Jiayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

If they make even a single new champion <6300, Riot will be dealing with tons of whining in the future. Better to keep it this way than to provoke future inconvenience.

Cross13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Don't all champs usually come out one after another. We will be getting Rengar in a few days probably. Unless he is already there (I haven't been on for a while). And then the new chick will be in sometime after the early September patch. It's not like we are getting them both on the same day so chill out.

And the pricing will never change. We may see some champs decrease here or there but new champs will be 6300/975 and I am fine with that. I don't need to buy every champ that gets released.

Zemere

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross13 View Post
Don't all champs usually come out one after another. We will be getting Rengar in a few days probably. Unless he is already there (I haven't been on for a while). And then the new chick will be in sometime after the early September patch. It's not like we are getting them both on the same day so chill out.

And the pricing will never change. We may see some champs decrease here or there but new champs will be 6300/975 and I am fine with that. I don't need to buy every champ that gets released.
Not really sure tbh.. I haven't been playing that long but it seems like they release champs every other patch?

Also.. I have noticed that some champs are cheaper than others? How long does it usually take for them to reduce champ prices anyway?

Twilight Velvet

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemere View Post
Dear Riot..

Since you guys have 2 champs coming out one after the other.. can we maybe see these champs at 3150 a piece? Come on.. do it for us..!
Tenpenny, Bro.

They don't control price points anymore. They sold the company a LONG time ago.

Leib Olmai

08-17-2012

Quote:
Dear Riot..

Huh...

No ?

There's always a champion coming out after the other one....

Syndra will come out 2 week after Rengar, like Rengar came out 2 week after Diana and Diana after Zyra, etc...

Cross13

08-17-2012

Quote:
Not really sure tbh.. I haven't been playing that long but it seems like they release champs every other patch?

Also.. I have noticed that some champs are cheaper than others? How long does it usually take for them to reduce champ prices anyway?
They haven't reduced champs that often. Last ones I can think of were Malzahar and Miss Fortune or something like that. Maybe it was Kennen and someone idk. But that was sometime in the spring. I would like them to maybe reduce a champ every month or so but so far it seems to be a random thing. Same with the amount of IP they decrease. I remember Karthus dropping to 3150 from 6300 but Malzahar only went to 4800. Not much of a decrease there but still a decrease.

Zemere

08-17-2012

Man.. when I got over 30k IP last month.. I thought I was going to buy a bunch of champs.. I was wrong lol =p