Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New to the game? Mentor: WeasuhL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeasuhL

08-19-2012

Streaming matches now, two spots open. Add me to play!

Giannoulias

08-19-2012

Summoner name: Giannoulias

Time played: just over a month

Experience: this is my first and only moba, so i have all the experience that got me to level 16

Thoughts on game: fun...but full of ragers. I'd love to play with someone who is better than me but will give me tips instead of being a jerk!

Roles/champions: i most enjoy being support (im ok at taric, soraka, and sona) and im best at being poppy (who i think is classified as solo top). I was good with ashe and warwick but havent played either in a while, and i own annie, want to try her, but havent found a good team comp to put her in. Im saving up for darius and caitlin as i am looking for a good solo top and a good ad carry.

I have skype and vent but i prefer skype

Sock Yourself

08-19-2012

Summoner name: ColdBlueSteel

Time Played: on and off for about 8 months- level 30 but havnt moved up too much into pvp. Roommates play on my account sometimes when Im not around.

Experience: When Im not black out drunk or shooting my rifle I'm playing videogames. FPS,RPG's of every sort, you name it and I probably have at least tried it. Was big into DOTA until trolls and 'pros' took over, play alot of EA Activision and Blizzard games.

Thoughts on the game: League is awesome, its a **** game, A+ in my book. However, I find myself in more and more games dealing with people who just troll and harass, the main reason why I havn't played much pvp. I would like to belong to a group that doesn't judge on skill and focuses on the team effort, not the individual or what they did wrong (....everyones an AD carry in their minds). It vexes me how I will solo lane and get harassed by jungle for a bad set up and then the very next game get reported for bad jungling.

What champs/ roles... tanks and junglers baby! I like being either fast and uncontrollable or big and mean. I know warwick well, but am trying to move away from him for a quicker and more threatening jungler. I also am getting pretty good at Cho'gath and am thinking about moving him into jungling... something you might be able to help me with. My main problem is a lack of characters and knowledge of strong builds.

I have skype and could easily dl vent if needed

WeasuhL

08-20-2012

I look forward to playing with both of you.

Rhisis S1ayer

08-20-2012

This is pretty cool, keep it up!

WeasuhL

08-20-2012

Quote:
Rhisis S1ayer:
This is pretty cool, keep it up!

Yessir

Alexg7

08-20-2012

Summoner name: Alexg7....I already added you.
Time played: From the start of march but i dont play a lot of games per day so i only have 200 wins.
Experience: My first moba
Thoughts on the game: The main reason i started the game is because its free. I find a really good game and i want to get better to it so i can start ranked soon.
What champions you like/what role you enjoy playing: I mainly play jungle with lee sin and some times with shen or shaco but i can do ok with other roles. Unfortunatly i can't voice chat because my english are a little poor. I want to play 1 or 2 games with you so you can advice me to get better at anything i do wrong. At this moment i am on vacation but i can play from 23rd of July.

GGWP BestNautNA

08-20-2012

Summoner name:xharoldcore
Time played: about 3 months total
Experience: I wouldn't say i'm a pro player but i'm working my way up to the competitive scene
Thoughts on the game: Love it
What champions you like/what role you enjoy playing: I play all roles but my main roles are Jungle/Mid/Solo Top

I am going to add you after work. Hopefully we can play a few games and talk on skype. You are more experienced that i am so i know you can teach me a few things. I am also a youtuber btw.

WeasuhL

08-20-2012

Added you both. IM me when you're on!

WeasuhL

08-20-2012

Bump.