Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Master Yi's Alpha Strike not working! D:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reelando Orb

Recruiter

08-17-2012

Ok So a while ago I had the experience where Yi's Alpha strike was not working for me. This was like two weeks ago I had this problem but I never reported it because maybe I was getting lag. and that was believeable because my step dad was watching Netflix! ( I know that is bad) Well I found out that is not the case because just few minutes after from playing LoL (as I was typing this) I got the same thing today. I looked at it carefully, there was not cool down on his Q, when I pressed the Q on my Key I get the circle right? It show up and I click on the champion or minion I want to aim for. it just disappeared and nothing happened. I try again as I was trying to get Lee sin seeing him lower than 75% of HP cut down. Q, left click Q, left click. I tried to Alpha Strike him 5 times and nothing happened and there was no reason for it not to work because Lee Sin was within my range.

Does anyone else out there feel like they have a problem that fits my description?

Reelando Orb

Recruiter

08-17-2012

Bump

Reelando Orb

Recruiter

08-18-2012

Seems like some one has a problem with Yi too.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2425787&highlight=master+yi

Ardziv

11-03-2012

Yes i got this problem multiple times this week.

Alpha strike works at first, then randomly during the game, it just wont work anymore, then i keep farming try again a few minutes later and it works. And, after that, again in the same game it doesnt work. It's some weird bug.