Master Yi's Alpha Strike not working! D:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reelando

08-17-2012

Ok So a while ago I had the experience where Yi's Alpha strike was not working for me. This was like two weeks ago I had this problem but I never reported it because maybe I was getting lag. and that was believeable because my step dad was watching Netflix! ( I know that is bad) Well I found out that is not the case because just few minutes after from playing LoL (as I was typing this) I got the same thing today. I looked at it carefully, there was not cool down on his Q, when I pressed the Q on my Key I get the circle right? It show up and I click on the champion or minion I want to aim for. it just disappeared and nothing happened. I try again as I was trying to get Lee sin seeing him lower than 75% of HP cut down. Q, left click Q, left click. I tried to Alpha Strike him 5 times and nothing happened and there was no reason for it not to work because Lee Sin was within my range.

Does anyone else out there feel like they have a problem that fits my description?

Reelando

08-17-2012

Bump

Reelando

08-18-2012

Seems like some one has a problem with Yi too.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=master+yi

Ardziv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Yes i got this problem multiple times this week.

Alpha strike works at first, then randomly during the game, it just wont work anymore, then i keep farming try again a few minutes later and it works. And, after that, again in the same game it doesnt work. It's some weird bug.