Team Fights - Mundo & AD Carries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivinationX

08-17-2012

So today I was playing a game as corki and I was 9-2 before our first team fight. However, when the first team fight broke out their Mundo would always zone me out and then kill me because of his Randuins + Warmogs combo. Is there any solution to this?

Of course as an AD carry my job is to hit the closest target to deal the most amount of damage while staying away from their damage. However if I tried focusing someone else, say their AP mid, then I would be in range of two people and become the instant focus. So kiting back isn't a solution because mundo can just kill me, but changing focus would just lead me to dying even quicker.

I am 1800 elo btw.

t3hep1cf47m4n

08-17-2012

executioner's calling mucks up mundo's day pretty hard.

XCodes

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hep1cf47m4n View Post
executioner's calling mucks up mundo's day pretty hard.
Hexdrinker would muck it up more. Honestly, attacking Mundo is just a bad idea when there's anyone else around. If he's really punishing you that badly, then get your tank to peel him.

iDpark

08-17-2012

your team should CC him if he's that much of a problem. And Always tell your teammates, as AD carry, to cc certain champs over others.

Duhizy

08-18-2012

If this happened every fight and your team did nothing about it then your best option is to valk over a wall and hope for the best, also ezreal and vayne might have an easier time because vayne tumble the Q if lucky and ezreal can kit from a very long distance with his Q and trinity force slow or red buff. Other then that theres not much you can really do if your team has no peel, maybe ask your jungler/top or ap carry to get rylais/frozen mallet respectively which btw if their 1800 should for the love of god figure out for them selves.

Essieu

08-18-2012

If you take ignite on Ad's you can drop him pretty hard.

Executioners another good option.

Play Miss Fortune/Tristana (those heal debuffs)

Get a GA, theres no way he should be able to tank all your damage twice. (Unless he's much more fed than you)

Have your team focus him down with you.

I'm assuming this Mundo was somewhat fed, or at least had quite a bit of gold. Which is a scary scary thing. Mundo for an AD. especially a solo que one, is hell. He can run through just about any CC without even thinking about it, and he sticks like glue when he gets on you while doing quite a bit of damage.

These first suggestions dont always work. And in that case its a gameplay thing, if your tanks arent protecting you at all, or arent able to. Then try coming into a fight late, or from behind when Mundo is already going where he pleases at someone else. Valkyrie over a wall where he has to take a ton of time to get around to you.

Biggest thing I've learned is POSITIONING. As an AD, your a little bit off and its GG.

Hope I helped, good luck against that pesky ******* next time.