Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the next champion i should go for?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Mence

08-17-2012

Anyway well im looking to buy another champion. Whether it be 1350, 3150, or 6300, i dont care. All i would care about is if a champ would fit my playstyle.

Currently, Kennen is my favorite champ so far because i tend to go aggressive in lane, want atleast a semi-reliable escape outside of flash, and a good early and good late. Some hard cc would also be nice. I also have no problems playing brusiers/fulltanks, but PLEASE don't say shen because i want to get into normal draft soon and he is banned like 95% of the time on the streams i watch. I also like champs that are easy to pick up, but atleast somewhat hard to master (not darius)

EDIT: fixed typos

Im thinking of:
Jarvan
Vladimr
Fizz
Udyr
Swain
Lee Sin
Talon
Malzahar
Galio
Ziggs