Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to win.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramanas

09-22-2010

How to win every game? Have Sona and another healer on your team.

Greyford Godlike

09-22-2010

updated.

Greyford Godlike

09-22-2010

updated.

Greyford Godlike

09-22-2010

bump.

Faba

Recruiter

09-22-2010

today i won 10 out of 11 games... by playing kayle..

freeker

09-22-2010

you forgot det people dont rush blind sololing and wen more enemys come and some champs form your team ar not dere run but no some people run in it and die
and 0 deaths is better den 1 kill for 1 death it is not worth it
and tanks and seport buy wards.... tank need dere money for tanking let dps buy wards

freeker

09-22-2010

Quote:
Aniline:
Your tank or support can't be everywhere at once!

If they are the only ones warding, they will never be able to tank or support you in team fights because they will be running all over the map trying to ward it.

EVERYONE should be buying wards. Have 90 gold left over after buying gear...? Get a ward and place it!

Wards are cheap and spending 500-600 gold during the match on wards isn't going to hurt your build as a carry as you'll actually end up with more gold in the end from more map awareness!

With everyone getting 1-2 wards each time they recall, you can keep the map completely covered instead of only being able to cover the river if it's only your tank/support buying wards.

ye i agrea tanks NEED the gold the get les kils sow dps need to get wards the gett all the kills

Greyford Godlike

09-22-2010

What's with this broken English, lol.
Aside I disagree with you guys, maybe one day you will understand my thoughts

LoL Qaeda

09-22-2010

Quote:
Greyford Godlike:
#5 Do not be a statjunkie! Having 0 deaths does not make you special or pro, it just shows that either your enemies were total noobs or you stood back all the time letting your team 4v5.

So if I'm Taric toting auras, use clarity when the team needs it, healing everyone as quickly as I can, and we ace the other team a couple of times with me being the only one left standing when the dust settles, I'm a bad person? pttthhhhbbbbt :P

Greyford Godlike

09-22-2010

Quote:
Righteous Hate:
So if I'm Taric toting auras, use clarity when the team needs it, healing everyone as quickly as I can, and we ace the other team a couple of times with me being the only one left standing when the dust settles, I'm a bad person? pttthhhhbbbbt :P

You should read more carefully and use your common sense to get the point.