How to win.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfinityD

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MythStalker View Post
Ah, after 10,000 bans I'm free! Time to conquer noobs!
I lol'd. And then got the **** song stuck in my head.

Greyford Godlike

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowfrog View Post
Everyone should be buying wards as appropriate seeing as some carries farm exceptionally well and are rolling in gold. Some tanks/support struggle to get creep kills for themselves. Ideas like tanks/support should be rolling out the red carpet/doing carries' laundry/microwaving their hot pockets/emptying their diapers is why everyone likes to lock in miss fortune at champ select.
Well as I added to this rule, DDs should buy wards too, but they should more focus on getting a good item build early.
Tanks and supporters are not that dependent to items like DDs are.

But if you like more spreading the amount of wards equally that's okay, lol.

Greyford Godlike

09-15-2010

Added one in jungling, one in "do your job!".

NedStarkFlanders

09-15-2010

Conditional rules for if you pick Garen:

1. Wait in the bushes

2. If enemy facechecks bushes, press E

?????

4. Profit

Punk ROC

09-15-2010

Pretty good, but I disagree with one thing.

I do not believe you should always get flat HP quints. Yes, they do give quite a bit of HP earlygame to work with, but, if you play smart, you shouldn't need that extra health. I use Ar-Pen quints, M-Pen quints, or Flat AP.

Greyford Godlike

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk ROC View Post
Pretty good, but I disagree with one thing.

I do not believe you should always get flat HP quints. Yes, they do give quite a bit of HP earlygame to work with, but, if you play smart, you shouldn't need that extra health. I use Ar-Pen quints, M-Pen quints, or Flat AP.
Depends on your champions, your lanemate and your enemies.
Especially against annoying kiters like Ashe you might want that extra 100 hp to be able to creep in lowlevel.

If you buy a Doran's item, it could go fine, but imagine Ashe and Morgana as laneenemies, they will harass the sh** out of you, if they have like 700 hp and you want to conter them by trying a 2v2 with around 100 hp less, you might fail.
If you don't conter them they will harass you for some minutes, then you are low on hp and cannot continue creeping.

Never the less it's not a musthave, but in my opinion flat hp quints are best.
But picking apen, mpen, ap instead and buying a hp item as first item at least works out well too.

Greyford Godlike

09-15-2010

Detailed this point a bit for you.

Seyunx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

This is the truth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrsTE1vpoXM

Greyford Godlike

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyunx View Post
This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your country.

Randomtasks

09-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyford Godlike View Post
Well as I added to this rule, DDs should buy wards too, but they should more focus on getting a good item build early.
Tanks and supporters are not that dependent to items like DDs are.

But if you like more spreading the amount of wards equally that's okay, lol.
I'm going to have to agree with yellowfrog that everyone buy wards. It's easier to place them than having one or 2 people waste time traveling the entire map to set up a string. I play tank more often than not and they depend on items just like everyone else. An XP/gold starved tank is a squishy tank. And a squishy tank won't be around long enough to 'tank' anything other than the rage from the self righteous carry that thinks the world owes them everything.