Inside Design: Rengarís Mechanics

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryophoenix Egg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

item doesnt seem very good...double dorans is probably gonna work a lot better

Slayer Odin

08-18-2012

cool a new support

N49

08-18-2012

His item is a load of ****.

Either nobody or EVERYBODY should get an optional quest item.

Also: Mejai, Occult, Leviathan. Fix those, instead of making a character specific patchwork.
Patchwork isn't what we love Riot for.

Satarrus

08-18-2012

I'm not sure why anyone would ever sell his "optional" item when in itself it's (at lvl18) a BF sword with 1 more ad for less then half the price of an actual BF sword. (46ad 800g )

down4zero

08-18-2012

well lets try it then we judge it

Eflix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

Must have this guy , soooo love his look and the style of his gameplay I will be buying him asap and with a skin if its awesome.
Also about him being over powered cause he "rules the bush" and can leap out of it onto you. I think it is going to be fun when I see him picked by the enemy cause I will go teemo (you know that lil guy that makes walking into a bush a nightmare) and shroom every bush he goes near , and lets see how the lion likes his "den" when its full of lil shrooms.
Also just wanted to throw this link out there it is just what I thought of as soon as I seen him
http://www.mtgotraders.com/store/5DN...olden_Cub.html

Duranous

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubtleHD View Post
item doesnt seem very good...double dorans is probably gonna work a lot better
You build doran's blades on a jungler!?! Just Kidding

But seriously, lanning him dramticly hampering his kit, it works but its not nearly as much fun as his jungle ganks.

also there is a lot more to this item than the ad, it gives ArPen, movespeed, and changes the duration of his ult from 7 to 10 sec (that is actually a lot) at 14 stacks plus you can go past 14 to secure the new stats. So, i guess in some aspects normal items could be better, I'm sure they had that intent, but its just a fun item that breaks the mold of eary day jungler builds. And frankly, its its just a ton of fun and isn't that what this game is all about?

Kamau

08-18-2012

Sry I did not read all, but does he have a spin? Or anything to jump over walls?

samcro100

08-18-2012

rengar is like a mixture of nocturne with the ult twisted fate with seeing people with the ult and darius with some abilities. Also how come he doesnt have a skin yet?

Solzan Nemesis

08-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by samcro100 View Post
rengar is like a mixture of nocturne with the ult twisted fate with seeing people with the ult and darius with some abilities. Also how come he doesnt have a skin yet?
He dose, Its been there sens day one. It's called Headhunter Rengar.