Inside Design: Rengarís Mechanics

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOchremancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Q level one damage: 30 extra each. And how is it you think you will reach five ferocity before level two? Go ***** about 150 damage level one W nuke steroid.

Sykujo

08-17-2012

Probably being released on Tuesday.

Lord Gildarts

08-17-2012

So is he coming out tonight or something?

InShortSight

08-17-2012

ice cream

Rustmaker

08-17-2012

I really like Rengar, but the fact that they mention Viktor's augment leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Ugh they dare mention Viktor's augment here. "It's a part of him" alright, a part of him that holds him back from true greatness!! At least I know that SolCrushed is working on it...

Hudelf

08-17-2012

The links are swapped in the post.

Also, please keep doing these. As a designer I enjoy hearing these retrospectives.

Ayreons

08-17-2012

Instead of giving all this hype about Rengar just release him alrdy Riot... i wanna see the new log-in screen alrdy

Calocalo2012

08-17-2012

Emm riot, try to check out snowball items, since they are kinda bug, for example if u have like 5, 16 , 19 stacks, sometime the game return you to 1 for a time, and later when u kill , assist or die, it return to normal, is really buggy, ty

Ahrimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Still waiting for Rengar..... Next patch, just say
"Hey we're so far behind... this patch doesn't include a new champion. Next patch will, however, actually have a champion release."

Then at least we will be surprised if some how, magically perhaps, the champion releases in under 2 weeks from their intended release date. Plus, you'll be back on schedule!!!

12PieceMeal

08-17-2012

He is going to be my favorite champ. I completely understand when they say "Rengar feels territorial Ė he owns his brush. Youíre entering his lionís den, so to speak." Gonna take control of that bush like it was your mom, and pounce like a lion!