Inside Design: Rengarís Mechanics

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3aththekiid

08-19-2012

You guys did such a great job! He feels so much like the Predator I can't believe it! I always dream't of you guys making a character based off of him and now that you guys have done that, I can now say that this is my favorite game<3 Aliens vs Predators ftw!

Eflix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axoros View Post
I'm so excited for Rengar!!

If you want to learn how to get this champ without paying a penny watch this tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH5WxxQz5xA
I am not sure if this is real but I have seen soooo many scams like this I have to post a warning and must say.....

RIOT BAN THIS GUY FOR LIFE IF THIS IS FAKE PLEASE.

If any of you agree that these fake trolling scamers should be banned please up vote this or even better make a post like this 1 so there will be more of them for riot to see and maybe we will get noticed and get rid of this type of trash.

With that in mind however if this happens to be real then by all means please post it if you have really done it I would love for 1 of these to be real we could all use a lil RP.

ItemsGuy

08-19-2012

Man, this article really gives me hope for future champion designs. A lot of what was talked about were ways to make the player feel like Rengar, and how that ties in to make enemies feel like they are playing against Rengar.

It's this kind of champion design that LoL really needs--not gimmicks and slapshod kits. Syndra was a let-down in this regard, but there is surely hope for the future!

extra pop

08-19-2012

we need a water(not ice) based champion and possibly a cloud one now

Slimy Popsicles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

o lol that preadators ...

Zoroastro

08-19-2012

And you pretend us to believe that you try to keep balance between the champions?

octowarrior

08-19-2012

just take my money!

Hunted

Recruiter

08-19-2012

so whats the cooldown on his passive?

You Mad Sun

08-19-2012

Intresting

CranberrySauce

08-19-2012

lol this guy is gonna be so OP i can alrdy hear the nerf screams now