What does an AP mid do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

08-17-2012

Eh, usually I play mid LB. Three times today, I got in a round with opponents like Morgana, Malzahar, and Veigar.

I feel difficulties when I play with champions who has a nice AoE damaging abilities where they can just kill minions in 3 sec.

I would farm, let the minions push, then try to roam. But then, when I head bot the minions are already in my tower pushing the turret. Do I have to just stay in mid? As a LB, I do like roaming and nuking all the carries but it's quite hard for me when I get enemies like Morg or Malz.

What is my goal as LB? When do I roam and when do I go back mid? All so confusing..

Luxaby

08-17-2012

Play a better champ

Sam Is Whoa

08-17-2012

If your facing a good pushing champ stay in your lane and nuke them if they push. Only go bot or top if they need it. I.e. if they have died a few times, or they are pushed to their tower alot.

Basically you just help the jungler do his job. He cant be everywhere so help him out.

Glitter Gem

08-17-2012

I use to play a lot of LeBlanc, and I stopped for the main reason that heavy pushers can shut her down if she can't gain an early advantage. My best advice is be the biggest bully in lane you can be, Q W E Q. Try to grab the advantage before level 6 and take over mid from there.

deadlyzaraki1987

08-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxiere View Post
Eh, usually I play mid LB. Three times today, I got in a round with opponents like Morgana, Malzahar, and Veigar.

I feel difficulties when I play with champions who has a nice AoE damaging abilities where they can just kill minions in 3 sec.

I would farm, let the minions push, then try to roam. But then, when I head bot the minions are already in my tower pushing the turret. Do I have to just stay in mid? As a LB, I do like roaming and nuking all the carries but it's quite hard for me when I get enemies like Morg or Malz.

What is my goal as LB? When do I roam and when do I go back mid? All so confusing..
vs Morgan she has too.much sustain and easy farm IMO....which is why I use her lol drop a w in between caster and melee and walk away heal heal heal

Solanium

08-24-2012

The weakness of a passive LeBlanc. Honestly your problem is you're fighting a pusher who waits outside their turret, or someone who can sit in place with a frozen lane and expecting them to not quickly clear the wave when they're some place with little to no risk.

Either folow the minion wave and threaten with q and w or don't bother to leave lane. Those champs will reset it really fast on you and you'll be wasting your time leaving, because then they'll push the lane freely to make you miss cs.