Turn on /ignore all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaShaft

11-24-2012

Turn it back on, i just put /ignore all at the beginning of each of my games by habit, and it never does anything anymore, then i just get harassed by your terrible community CONSTANTLY. turn it back on, i see literally NO reason why you would make it not work, i absolutely hate about 95% of my games due to trolls and people who constantly harass me. i shouldnt have to mute 9 people EVERY game i play, but it looks like i still have to. its annoying that i HAVE to do it, and sometimes it doesnt even work.
at least turn on the /ignore all because im so tired of getting harassed

Dixinfernus

11-24-2012

Agreed. Though it doesn't help win matches in the slightest, other players feel it's absolutely necessary to stop what they're doing just to burn someone if they are playing badly, or having an off game. I'd rather take 4 afk/leaver flags than sit through a match of being told to uninstall a game I'm trying to get better at. And playing against bots doesn't help someone improve to play against people of a higher skill level than I. I don't feel like I'm suitably matched in a majority of the games I play.

GapingGoomy

11-25-2012

You make this community sound way worse than it is.

Oh and you know that thing when you report someone that says refusing to communicate with team? Ya why would riot allow you to 100% prevent communication with anyone if that's a reportable offense?

KnightxSScarlett

11-25-2012

Pings count as communication.

This community is terrible.

Joe Krake

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCM94 View Post
You make this community sound way worse than it is.

Oh and you know that thing when you report someone that says refusing to communicate with team? Ya why would riot allow you to 100% prevent communication with anyone if that's a reportable offense?

Because they don't expect you to put it on every single time at the start of the match. It's basically saying "I will have next to no communication with my entire team"

There are times I have to armchair general the team to victory giving them instructions and telling them what to build or at least what I'm doing. It really sucks when somebody doesn't pay attention to what the team is doing and more aggravating when they keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Pinging is a solution but it can only tell you so much.

Juturna

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Pings count as communication.

This community is terrible.
^

mnun

11-25-2012

Or do this.
Wait 10 minutes, see who pisses you off, mute them ( or you will feed the trolls)
Mute about two people each game.
Wait another ten minutes, either they muted you too, (announce you're muting them), then unmute, they should have shut up by now.