Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Adobe Air Debug Launcher has Stopped Working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bivren

09-18-2010

your people cry out... and still you do nothing!?

Bivren

09-19-2010

worst tech support evar.

Lion0fZion

09-19-2010

^^ yup. seems like it. I have the exact same problem, and not even ONE response to my thread yet... I think they are ignoring this problem like it doesnt exist. heres a link to my thread:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=253803

just so we can consolidate and bring attention to this issue. this is getting VERY annoying. so much so that I might just stop playing altogether. WTH Riot....

Bivren

09-19-2010

lol, I have no choice but to not play. Seeing as my game won't even start.... T.T

Bivren

09-19-2010

YOUR PEOPLE CRY OUT TO YOU OH RIOT GODS! yet nothing... how much longer must we endure this suffering!?!?!!

Bivren

09-20-2010

You think I gave up? DO YOU? wrong.

AkaMonk

09-21-2010

Riots where are u?

Bivren

09-21-2010

I think they do not truly exist. All the forum responses are done by a bot that the devs left long ago when they went on their eternal coffee break.

Bivren

09-24-2010

Come down from your staff break room and do some work!

Xenomorphica

09-24-2010

Loads of people with the same problem, all being ignored in favour of posting in other threads.
There hasn't been a single response even telling us if they're working on fixing this or if there's anything we can do besides reinstalling (which doesn't work anyway). It's getting pretty irritating now.