Adobe Air Debug Launcher has Stopped Working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Pedobear

02-09-2012

A response or a fix to this widely known problem EVERYONE HAS would be nice. Possibly take out $10,000 from that $5 million prize pool to fix this problem alone should be more than enough. Trying to get a red response since I can't queue because I "left" during the champion select screen due to this problem.

BlackBaccara

02-15-2012

i have this error, but so far, its only when i try to access the online store.. so i am unable to buy runes, skins, new champions, or anything else i would possibly be interested in. its quite aggravating.. but the worst part is that riot is giving this issue no attention. and when all the techs come on suggesting its our computers, thats just silly. the game worked just fine for ALL of us until riot patched the game at some point. then it did not. (for me it was the ziggs patch) so instead of blaming our machines, i would prefer riot taking responsibility and fixing its coding bugs..

HardcoreWL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

I have a question for you all...Are you all google chrome users? I have only been having this problem since I set google chrome to be my default browser. There NEEDS to be a fix already for this Adobe Air Debug Launcher error that we are all getting...I haven't been able to see the post game stats for a LONG time now...after every game, it crashes, and I have to restart LOL.

...Nevermind...I made Internet Exp my default browser, and I still have the same problem.

Only Rumble

03-03-2012

are you playing w/ Skype? It's the cause for my adobe air crashes.... when I play without it, i'm fine.

White Haze

03-05-2012

Thanks i just had to download netframe ! thank god !!

File68714

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

So guys i don't know how much help this is but i only had this issue for a couple of days. As i researched i came across many of these post and all seemed to failed so i did some heimering to figure it out. I found that around the same time frame i started having these issues a program was installed for a game that i got on steam. So i decided to get rid of the program and it now works perfectly. So i would suggest if you know what time frame it started messing up around go in and find any programs or things that you put on your computer and start there. AND RIOT don't think i forgot about a message for you. You need to find out how to make a new better launcher that doesn't have these compatibility issues with our computers that we use for more than just LoL.