Noobs! Noobs everyone of you!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mnun

08-17-2012

By god I hate that word. "YOU'RE A NOOB, UNINSTALL"
Well earlier today it was the worst.

Starts out with me as jungle ww.
Sion Mid
Xin top
*insert adc and support here*

Xin was getting pushed by Teemo pretty dang hard, so instead of rushing to level six. I went for teemo at level 3. Needless to say the gank failed because of a lack of Cc. Then the rest of the game went even worse when Xin started calling me a noob for failing the gank.... he didnt even attempt to land his Q on Teemo.

Then at 6 I ran to help our Sion who was doing pretty good, I killed Ahri and he started yelling at me for getting the kill. Then enemy hecarim comes to mid so i gtfo but sion doesnt make it. More yelling ensues and he blames me for the death, to which i replied "i forgot to use the slow/stun on my Q, my bad"

The game really bummed me out because of being repeatedly called a noob. They even refused to kill baron until I died. Game finished and I went 9/6/9. They still believed I did soo bad they needed to report me for unskilled.

Uhhh.... so yeah any thoughts on this?

Juturná

08-17-2012

Sounds like you were just getting flamed. WW can't do much with ganks until he is lvl 6, unless top or bot are way out of position, or pushing to the tower. Even then, without exhaust, it can be hard to capitalize on that situation.

Just forget about that game, everyone gets games like that, especially in lower elos.

My recommendation would be to pick up a jungler with better gank potential early on in the game, so you can snowball with a successful gank or two. Personally I like Mundo/Nautilus/Lee Sin/or Nocturne to fill that void. All have amazing gank potential and can easily carry a game if played correctly. I'm just not a big fan of WW in the jungle.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juturná View Post
Sounds like you were just getting flamed. WW can't do much with ganks until he is lvl 6, unless top or bot are way out of position, or pushing to the tower. Even then, without exhaust, it can be hard to capitalize on that situation.

Just forget about that game, everyone gets games like that, especially in lower elos.

My recommendation would be to pick up a jungler with better gank potential early on in the game, so you can snowball with a successful gank or two. Personally I like Mundo/Nautilus/Lee Sin/or Nocturne to fill that void. All have amazing gank potential and can easily carry a game if played correctly. I'm just not a big fan of WW in the jungle.
Yeah Warwick's ganks are absolutely horrid pre-6, but post-6 they are one of the best in the business.

D4m10n

08-17-2012

mnum, if you try a gank when you clearly don't have the abilities you need, that is, by definition a "noob" or "rookie" move. Don't try and do something you clearly can't do. Also, if you had abilities to save Sion available but didn't because you forgot, that is again a "rookie" mistake.

While raging at you obviously doesn't help the situation any more, it sounds like he was atleast justified to be annoyed with your performance. Nobody likes to be on a team where their members aren't playing their characters to atleast half their potential. I say half because obviously we're not all MLG players, but to not use Q-W-E-R abilities is below average.

Now, I'm not trying to put you on the spot, because we've all made our fair share of blunders. You learn from these mistakes, but don't come to the forums seeking solace when you did indeed under perform.

P.S. I can't stand WW as my jungler, I feel like aside from his ulti he is pretty much useless. I'd much rather have Udyr/Lee Sin/Shyvana/Alistar and a good handful more. Anyways, good luck